San Francisco Weather July 4th weekend?

anewmac

Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?
Hey all.. I checked weather.com but gives a range, anywhere from low of 54- a high of 92. SO what can I expect 4th of July to be like there??? Debating on weither to get a hotel on hotwire that offers continental breakfast or one with a pool. My boys would love to swim, BUT if its cool there I would rather opt for the free chow LOL. Were not big breakfast peeps so continental would be perfect. but if its warm enough for them to enjoy the pool a few hours a day then I would rather make them happy LOL.

OR anyone knows a hotel that offers both LOL.

thakns!

Have you ever heard the saying "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco?" LOL. Honestly we can spot the tourists easily. They are the ones wearing shorts and either huddling together or wearing their newly purchased SF and Alcatraz sweatshirts/hoodies.

There's so much 'stuff' to see, I wouldn't worry about a pool. And the weather is so unpredictable, it's hard to say whether there will be swimming weather or not. We are finally seeing the sun after about 3 weeks of colder than normal temperatures.

Have you ever heard the saying "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco?" LOL. Honestly we can spot the tourists easily. They are the ones wearing shorts and either huddling together or wearing their newly purchased SF and Alcatraz sweatshirts/hoodies.

There's so much 'stuff' to see, I wouldn't worry about a pool. And the weather is so unpredictable, it's hard to say whether there will be swimming weather or not. We are finally seeing the sun after about 3 weeks of colder than normal temperatures.

HAHA.. thats what hubby and I figured, but just incase I went with the pool LOL better to have and not use then not have and need or something like that. LOL. Thanks. I guess well just have to find some breakfast places if we really want chow. LOL

Hi, San Francisco is usually cooler than the rest of the Bay Area. I just finished up a four year stint at the Academy of Art in San Francisco. My main building and most of my classes were located about 3 blocks from Union Square, touristy Market Street area, and the Main ChinaTown gate entrance on Grant - if you go to the gates you'll see my building on the right. Last summer had some very hot sweaty days, but my experience has always been that the Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 areas are always cooler and breezy.

I would suggest to continue to check the weather on weather.com, wear long pants, short sleeve shirt in case it does get hot, but bring along something warm like a light jacket, fleece, or sweater.

There's plenty of free booklets located throughout S.F. with great maps of all the touristy areas, and include bus routes - so no need to purchase any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter