San Francisco Transportation Question

carole88

New Yorker at Heart
My family and I are going to San Francisco this Friday. Does anyone know of a good car service that can take us from the airport to our hotel? We are staying at the Argonaut in Fisherman's Wharf. We also need transportation to the Jets - 49rs game on Sunday. Any suggestions? We don't want to rent a car because the parking seems crazy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'd call the hotel.

Candlestick to the best of my knowledge is not accessible via BART (I could be very wrong, it has been many moons) which is going to leave you with bus, taxi or shuttle service.

As for airport to the hotel, I would bet there are some sort of shuttles available, the same shuttle service might also be able to get you to the game.

Good luck, enjoy the game
Born and raised 9er fan:cheer2:

ETA: I found this link on the website, maybe it will help http://www.49ers.com/nm_files/revisedpublictransittipsfinal.pdf

Thanks for the link mamacatnv! I will definately take this info with us. Great idea about calling the hotel. Guess I'm so excited to go on the trip that I never thought of calling them!

SF had very good bus service. The muni can take you many places. I know BART goes to the airport but it does not go to Fishermen's wharf...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter