San Francisco HERE WE COME!

Is this possible? affordable?

There are some bus tour companies that have 1/2 day trips to Muir Woods with a stop in Sausalito on the way back. The one we used (back in 2006 so sorry I don't remember the price) had an option to buy a ferry ticket back to Fishermans Wharf.

Great thread! This is just what I was looking for. We'll be driving from Yosemite area so should we just drop off the car rental? We'll be flying home from San Fran area.

What hotel would you recommend? We like to be close to where the main tourist attractions are but also in a safe neighborhood. Are there any areas we should avoid? Looking for a Hilton/Hyatt type. We'll only have 2-3 nts.

Any tips would be appreciated. :hug: I'm just starting my research and feeling lost.

Great thread! This is just what I was looking for. We'll be driving from Yosemite area so should we just drop off the car rental? We'll be flying home from San Fran area.

What hotel would you recommend? We like to be close to where the main tourist attractions are but also in a safe neighborhood. Are there any areas we should avoid? Looking for a Hilton/Hyatt type. We'll only have 2-3 nts.

Any tips would be appreciated. :hug: I'm just starting my research and feeling lost.
We like to stay in Cow Hollow/Marina Dist. it is a bit quieter and less spendy than Union Sq. or the Wharf. San Francisco is fairly small and easy to navigate via taxi, bus & Cable Car.

The motels in the marina dist. don't tend to charge for parking but most hotels in all other areas of the city do.

We stayed at the Hyatt at Fishermans Wharf. There are also a Hilton , Marriott , Courtyard by Marriott and other hotels in the area.It's close to the 2 cable car lines that go to Union Sq. plus near the ferry to Sausalito.
Ch

We like to stay in Cow Hollow/Marina Dist. it is a bit quieter and less spendy than Union Sq. or the Wharf. San Francisco is fairly small and easy to navigate via taxi, bus & Cable Car.

The motels in the marina dist. don't tend to charge for parking but most hotels in all other areas of the city do.

We stayed at the Hyatt at Fishermans Wharf. There are also a Hilton , Marriott , Courtyard by Marriott and other hotels in the area.It's close to the 2 cable car lines that go to Union Sq. plus near the ferry to Sausalito.
Ch

Thank you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter