San Francisco help

I definitely think you can do them all, and there are some options as to how you fit it in. Before I recommend a list, are you going to have a rental car and will you be planning to eat lunch in the city or grab something by the airport after landing? Also, the only thing that can be expensive and hard to fit in in your list is the cable car ride since you don't have a morning. The wait can be 30 minutes long.

Yes, we will have a rental car. Good question about lunch....I'm guessing we will eat closer to OAK.

Pier 39 is an easy stroll from Columbus Motor Inn.

Sears Fine Foods is quite the breakfast place and sometimes the line goes down the block. It's on Powell, a block from Union Square. You can get there via the Mason line cable car....it's closest to Columbus Motor Inn...or the number 30 Stockton bus which heads through China Town and goes right by Union Square.

Golden Boy Pizza in North Beach is somewhat of a hidden secret. Great pizza by the slice and no leftovers to worry about. Seating is limited, pretty much counter service with seating at the counter and along the side wall...did I mention they have great pizza.

For those that frequent San Francisco, MUNI is working on a new subway stop in China Town.

For those that frequent San Francisco, MUNI is working on a new subway stop in China Town.

It's called the "Central Subway". And many actually wonder why it's needed given the costs and how little the anticipated increase in ridership will be. However, the hope is that the new cars from Siemens (which has a stellar track record) will be more reliable than the previous ones from Breda. I remember back when they were purchased, the Italian company Breda was chosen with the claim that they would be extremely reliable. Granted, the original Boeing Vertol cars were like streetcars that were made by a helicopter manufacturer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter