San Diego Oct 1/Oct 5 B2B

Do you know approx. how many passengers are on your sailing? And how busy does the ship seem? Is the adult pool area crowded? Thanks for all of your updates!

What is the repeat night in the dining rotations? Do you know if there will be a pirate night?

Do you know approx. how many passengers are on your sailing? And how busy does the ship seem? Is the adult pool area crowded? Thanks for all of your updates!
Not entirely sure. I can say that only half of the concierge rooms are booked. Probably not much more than 1000. Dining rooms seem about 50% full. There's no wait at the adult pool. Plenty of chaise lounges.

What is the repeat night in the dining rotations? Do you know if there will be a pirate night?
Pirate night is tonight. Mickey's MouseQuerade was last night. 2 performances, not crowded.

Our rotation is AP, Tiana's, Tiana's, Triton's

Any chance your very nice conciege hosts might be able to tell you if the ship is planning to have both the pirate and the mousequerade nights for those on the 3 night sailings? I know you have that coming up but a fairly quiet ship, the anticipation! You've been such a huge help wetting our appetites with your updates :0)

Any chance your very nice conciege hosts might be able to tell you if the ship is planning to have both the pirate and the mousequerade nights for those on the 3 night sailings? I know you have that coming up but a fairly quiet ship, the anticipation! You've been such a huge help wetting our appetites with your updates :0)
On the 3N the Pirate and Halloween nights are combined. The pirate menu will be served on the Ensenada day, with Mickey's MouseQuerade party that night. The fireworks will be the same night at 11:00 pm.

Oooh, that makes me wonder... we are on the 3 night leaving Oct. 8. If we are scheduled for Tiana's on Pirate night, does that mean we will not get the regular Tiana's menu and miss out on the live show and beignets?

If we are scheduled for Tiana's on Pirate night, does that mean we will not get the regular Tiana's menu and miss out on the live show and beignets?

I sure hope not! I am also on an upcoming 3 night and would be bummed to miss any of the standard menus. In the past they have skipped pirate menu on 3 night cruises so you can experience all 3 regular menus. Hopefully that hasn’t changed…

Did you happen to notice what the earliest they let people self disembark. Thankfully you get 3 more nights :0) for the B2B

Did you happen to notice what the earliest they let people self disembark. Thankfully you get 3 more nights :0) for the B2B
I want to say that Customs cleared the ship for debarkation right around 8:00. That would be when the express walk off would have started. Maybe a little earlier.

Thank you, I know its never exact, we have someone picking us up, it at least gives us a possible pickup time frame to shoot for. You are super appreciated !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter