San Diego Oct 1/Oct 5 B2B

On the Dream, it is $175 for an hour and 45 minutes (plus gratuity) for the Rainforest Room for private rental. Can you find out what the Wonder is doing? Thank you so much. Hope you are having fun!

curious if you can share how the kids clubs work, currently we are signed up one session a day but hoping for more time so we can do Palo and spa
I asked and was told you can make more than one reservation per day at the kids club
If it's like the current east coast cruises, I believe people have reported you can book back-to-back sessions but you need to check them out and back in. The reports I've read mentioned it interrupted their Palo meal while 1 parent had to run and deal with the Club. I don't know how it if that would even be possible with in the middle of a spa experience.

If it's like the current east coast cruises, I believe people have reported you can book back-to-back sessions but you need to check them out and back in. The reports I've read mentioned it interrupted their Palo meal while 1 parent had to run and deal with the Club. I don't know how it if that would even be possible with in the middle of a spa experience.
Thanks I’m sure it will work out! First time sis he cruiser but everything I read they really aim to please

How were the ship's Halloween decorations.

For people driving where are you parking?

We are parking with parkway parking we did the valet option it’s right across the street at Wyndham and couldn’t be easier. Also 5% off on their website
parkway Parking

Hi, I wrote a long post on our 9/23-9/27 experience from San Diego to Cabo cruise.

They won't let you get into the building for the covid test until it's your time. We had to wait outside in line until it was out time.

As for wi-fi, here's what they told us:

Here are the package descriptions and prices:

Pay As You Go
Guests can start with this package if they are not sure how often they will be online.
$0.25 per MB

Small
This is a good choice for occasional use.
$19.00 for 100 MB ($0.19 per MB)

Medium
This would be for moderate use.
$39.00 for 300 MB ($0.13 per MB)

Large
This package will cover all Internet needs.
$89.00 for 1000 MB ($0.09 per MB)

All pricing is subject to change without notice.

Refunds are not issued for unused megabytes.

HOWEVER, note it's not announced but we were told by the one of the "hostess?", that we get free 50mb(?) on our first night. We didn't try so we don't know if that was true or not.

So excited for you! What time did they let you board the ship? What time was your room ready? And finally, how much are the data packages?

There was some Halloween decoration throughout the ship and also characters were in Halloween costume.

There's parking right across the ship which was very short walk. I was worried it might be long walk since I have "feet problem" but I was able to walk across with no problem.

You can prepay for the parking to save little money.

How were the ship's Halloween decorations.

For people driving where are you parking?

For anyone on a 4-night to Cabo, I’d appreciate knowing if the Camel & Outback CL24 port adventure was able to go forward & how many people were booked on it. I’ve read some adventures will have fewer people for distancing but as of a couple of weeks ago there were only seven booked so I’m hoping it still goes. Thx,

So excited for you! What time did they let you board the ship? What time was your room ready? And finally, how much are the data packages?
We had an 11:00 PAT. I don't remember exactly when we got on, but it was before 12:30, as I recall. We had lunch at Tiana's and the went to the Concierge lounge. We probably went to our room by 2:00 and it was ready for us. Data packages are as before. 1 GB is $89.95. We didn't get the package.

HOWEVER, note it's not announced but we were told by the one of the "hostess?", that we get free 50mb(?) on our first night. We didn't try so we don't know if that was true or not.

The free 50 mb has been DCL policy for quite a while, and you do need to add it on your first night. This information used to be in the printed Navigators. I’m not sure how people would find out about it today unless a crew member told them.

Hi, I wrote a long post on our 9/23-9/27 experience from San Diego to Cabo cruise.

They won't let you get into the building for the covid test until it's your time. We had to wait outside in line until it was out time.

As for wi-fi, here's what they told us:

Here are the package descriptions and prices:

Pay As You Go
Guests can start with this package if they are not sure how often they will be online.
$0.25 per MB

Small
This is a good choice for occasional use.
$19.00 for 100 MB ($0.19 per MB)

Medium
This would be for moderate use.
$39.00 for 300 MB ($0.13 per MB)

Large
This package will cover all Internet needs.
$89.00 for 1000 MB ($0.09 per MB)

All pricing is subject to change without notice.

Refunds are not issued for unused megabytes.

Yes, 50 MB is available on embarkation day for free. 100 MB if you are Concierge.

It is an option
The free 50 mb has been DCL policy for quite a while, and you do need to add it on your first night. This information used to be in the printed Navigators. I’m not sure how people would find out about it today unless a crew member told them.
It is listed as an option when you add a data package on day 1. But if you didn't know you might not look..50 MB goes quickly if you don't have your phone's data use locked down.

Also ask around how kids clubs are running Please, specifically can they go more than one session a day we are really debating cancelling if this is the case 🥲
One point - you can only make one reservation per day prior to boarding. Once you are on board you can make as many as you wish, based on availability

Thank you for letting me know!! Beyond the bar singers, I’m really hoping for the acts that are typically held in Azure/Fathoms. Happy sailing!!
We had Bingo, music trivia, and a magic act in Azure. There were other shows in Azure as well. Crown is not being used for trivia since it's hard to spread out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter