San Angel Do they have Kids menu?

McCall

DIS Veteran
Does the San Angel Inn have a childs menu and if so what is on it? anyone know? can an adult order off this menu?

When my kids ate there they ordered the kid's chicken quesadillas "unassembled"! They like all the ingredients separately but not mixed together:rolleyes: The waiter also happily brought ketchup for DS. Our kids were 6 and 9 at the time and really liked eating there!

I think the menu has changed a bit since it was first posted on allearsnet, because when we were there in November, DD had a kids' meal of a soft taco with beans and rice. She liked it, but like most of her meals at WDW, it went mostly untouched because she's just so excited when we're there! It looked good, from what I could see in the dark! ;)

Ds had a hamburger there in December. It came with chips instead of fries but he loved those. He could have made a meal off the basket they brought to the table!! They also have plain ice cream.

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter