Samsung Pay at universal ?

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
Does anyone know if we can use Samsung pay at the parks ?

I should know this for sure, because I was there this past weekend. I think I used my card most of the time, but I'm pretty sure I used Samsung Pay at least once (Leaky Cauldron I believe). Hopefully, someone else can confirm.

Thanks.. maybe I could call them. We were hoping to use it for food.

Samsung Pay can be used at most credit card terminals that you can swipe a card.. every once in a while there is one that has a problem. Samsung Pay doesn't have to be specifically enabled on a terminal like Apple Pay does, as it fakes out the magnetic swiper to work (the terminal just thinks you are swiping the card). Been using it for years before credit terminals started advertising it could be used on them... Clerks would always say "I don't think that will work here." and be amazed when it did.

Thanks so much. My friend would like to use her Samsung pay at the parks for snacks and food. So when they said “they were not sure if he works here “we can just ask “can we try it please”.

Thanks for your advice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter