Sampler pass

MrShiny

DIS Veteran
I did conirm with Guest Services that there is a one day sampler pass that allows you into both parks. Has anyone used this? Does it allow the same Express usage as a nomal one day ticket? Do they expire (asking because I'm thinking of buying them in September for a trip in January).

Well, several of the people coming are from out of the country, and won't return any time in the forseeable future, and the sampler is still alittle cheaper than a 2 day.

I think the 2 day pass would only cost about $12-15 more and I'm pretty sure they never expire. You could always use them for the next group of friends you want to take to the park or you could sell the remaining 1 day park hopper portion of the ticket(s) on eBay...you'd definately get more than the difference between the 1 and 2 day tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter