Sample source spring 2023 invites

no email here
I had gotten the coming soon one about a week or so ago so I've been watching since

Nothing for me yet but I will keep checking as they said it would be over the next 48hours. I told my friend to keep checking her emails as well.

I got an email 1/2 hour ago while I was in a meeting, so I was finally able to log in now, got 11 out of 11 available to me, I was clicking so fast! It took a few tries, though, kept getting kicked out.

Just got my email this morning. There were 10 for me to try. I didn't get an email last round.

I just checked and I got an email at 12:19 and I just went through the survey now and it says we have nothing for you and I tried to go back to change an answer and it says nothing found so I guess I am SOL.

Got an email at 1:10 but I was supplying at a school , so I had to wait till I got home.
8 samples for me ,,, I also didn't get any last time.

This time around, I wasn't invited but I think I know why...I didn't do the Shoppers Voice survey.

I got an email saying something like it's your last chance to complete the survey yadayadayada
Last fall, I did the survey at the last minute and got an invite sooooo I am pretty sure the invites are regulated by this.

I think we all posted something similar last time but now I am fairly certain you need to do that survey to get samples.

In the fall, I will complete it and then see what happens.

This time around, I wasn't invited but I think I know why...I didn't do the Shoppers Voice survey.

I got an email saying something like it's your last chance to complete the survey yadayadayada
Last fall, I did the survey at the last minute and got an invite sooooo I am pretty sure the invites are regulated by this.

I think we all posted something similar last time but now I am fairly certain you need to do that survey to get samples.

Nope, that's not the missing puzzle piece in my case. I did that survey and didn't get the invite

I didn't do the survey and got invite but when I finished the invite it told me sorry no samples for you. The other account didn't do the survey either and got nothing and I am sure my friend didn't do her survey and got the invite.

I never do those surveys and I got an email invite this time around.

Nope, that's not the missing puzzle piece in my case. I did that survey and didn't get the invite

I didn't do the survey and got invite but when I finished the invite it told me sorry no samples for you. The other account didn't do the survey either and got nothing and I am sure my friend didn't do her survey and got the invite.

I never do those surveys and I got an email invite this time around.

Well now, this is a surprise!

I guess they just don't like me LOL!

Seriously though, thanks for posting this, it's just a wee bit comforting to know I wasn't the only one left out...

I think it is because too many people are participating now and they don’t have the volume of samples. I’ve been part of this for many years and at one time you didn’t even have to hurry when the email came through. Now too many people are aware and if you don’t get on within minutes of the email arriving there is nothing left. I didn’t get an invite for this one either and that’s the first time it has happened. I get sharing the love but when things are limited quantities I’m not sure why people spread the word to hundreds of people🤷🏻‍♀️ So in that sense I am glad that at least they are splitting people into groups so there is a better chance to get samples if you work and don’t get the email for hours afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter