Sample source live at 9am

Wow, this is ridiculous!! I've never had this trouble logging on and getting samples before! 😈

I can't believe nobody here has gotten in after 1.5 hours. Guess we will all be trying again in the spring. It is weird that SampleSource never updated their instagram account either with the We are Live.

I finally got in and got the message :headache:
View attachment 608184

But they never posted about going live on Instagram! And no email yet either.

They literally just posted about technical issues, but they never posted they went live? These freebies aren’t worth my time stalking their site, just something fun to try and get. There seem to be some enraged people on Instagram though, lol.

But they never posted about going live on Instagram! And no email yet either.

They literally just posted about technical issues, but they never posted they went live? These freebies aren’t worth my time stalking their site, just something fun to try and get. There seem to be some enraged people on Instagram though, lol.
LOL I agree! I simply had the site up and refreshed through the morning as I went about my business. Not really mad.

That, said, the message on my screen reads:

Rest assured, we have lots of samples still available!
We are allowing those currently placing orders to finish their check-out before we allow more members in to the website.
Thank you!

We're off to see a play this afternoon! First time in two years. Yippee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter