Same Posts appear at top of page

diskids2

<font color=CC66CC>Not above grovelling for a tag
Hopefully there is an easy to fix to this.

I have noticed that the same posts appear in the number 1, 2, 3, and so on spots regardless of the time of day. I log on several times during the day and on some boards have to scroll down past 6-8 posts that I have seen all day long.

How can I eliminate this?

Thanks!

Are you talking about the "Important" Things the Moderators Post? IF so, We all have them. They will Stay on there until they either take them off or change them....I think

Thanks for the reply. Those are the posts that I am talking about.

I understand that the intention is to keep those posts at the "beginning of the line" so that the moderators don't have to keep "bumping" them up. However this can become quite tedious when you pop in and out of the boards several times a day as I do and I am sure others do as well.

Is there any way to avoid seeing these posts when you have logged in more than once during the day?

Thanks!

I'm not exactly sure what your question is, but there is no way to avoid "announcements" or "stuck" threads.

JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter