Saints game and parks?

Tawnyafitz

Earning My Ears
Still pissed but I see that we will be playing the Rams in Ca this fall. How many days would I need to do Disneyland? I’m assuming the game will be prime time because of our history. Who Dat!

What is your idea of “doing” Disneyland? What kind of rides, shows, dining do you like? Do you like to go hard all day or take a more leisurely pace?

One day: a nice visit to one park, but won’t see everything.

Two days: one day in each park will give you a nice overview, but you won’t get to do “everything” necessarily. Alternately, you can spend 2 days at DL alone and be able to do most things people want to do without issue.

Three days: 2 at DL as above, and 1 at DCA. This will give you a shot at feeling like you’ve done “everything” at the resort.

4+ days: here you can start to take a more leisurely pace toward accomplishing “everything“ and/or get into the things that visitors on shorter trips may overlook or not have time for.

Last edited:
Still pissed but I see that we will be playing the Rams in Ca this fall. How many days would I need to do Disneyland? I’m assuming the game will be prime time because of our history. Who Dat!
Most would say four days for a solid visit. But it depends when you go. Three would be a minimum to feel like you had enough time. My rule of thumb is that a 2 day visit to DLR will feel like a 4 day visit to WDW. A 3 day visit at DLR will feel like 6 days at WDW. And a 4 day visit will like 8 days at WDW.

This thread is the starting point around here for most WDW vets: "A DLR Guide for WDW Vets" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162599

:wizard:

I'd suggest a minimum of 3 days to do DL/DCA. Even then you'll miss something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter