Sailing the Ocean Blue...October 6, 2012 Eastern Fantasy

Some of my family and friends on our cruise that are not on the Dis Boards, would like to join us for the Mixology Class. Are there any objections? :confused3

Some of my family and friends on our cruise that are not on the Dis Boards, would like to join us for the Mixology Class. Are there any objections? :confused3
My vote is always the more the merrier! It seems it goes double for Disney right. =) :thumbsup2

BigRed1 said:

No objections from us!

Since my husband is working all day (7:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.) on our anniversary, I guess I will celebrate by thinking about what he can buy me on the ship in almost a month:rotfl2:

:yay: What an awesome week. My mailman must think I am nuts getting so excited to see him:rotfl: I got my FE today and it is so freaken awesome :dance3:good thing I have tissues close by:cloud9:. This topped off a great week.:cool1: Thank you again so much:) Beth

Hi Allen...

My dil Katie Reynolds would like to add her Dad , John Cvach to the mixology class! Guess that will be 3 people for her!

Thanks

Sue

Hi Allen...

My dil Katie Reynolds would like to add her Dad , John Cvach to the mixology class! Guess that will be 3 people for her!

Thanks

Sue
Hi Sue, I will add him to the list but I need a room number for him please. :thumbsup2 They are going to charge the rooms ahead of time if this goes.

I am sure some one had thought of this before, but I wanted to share my fish extender. We are on a tiny budget, so I could not buy one of those way cute ones from Esty or ebay. =( So I decided to make my own, my sewing skills get me by, but after our move haven't had the time to set up shop. I was a little nervous about doing no sew,so I was wandering around Walmart looking for inspiration... Not the best place to seek it, BUT I did located it! I decided to make my fish extender from binder pencil bags! I spotted 1 pirate bag then bought 3 clear pocket ones. I will say I think it turned out way cute. Not bad for a total cost of $6.00, and about 1 hour of time! I attachted the bags with ribbon via a beadazzler and hot glue. For the pictures we have a black & white printer... Which adds some difficulty to projects. I used word and typed out the child's name,then added clip art from the web. The pockets hold a half sheet of paper. I printed then colored and glittered the picture folded the paper in half and taped it into the pencil pouch. Easy-peasy! I hope this idea helps those of us on a budget without extra sewing skills or time. Also you can use it for multiple cruise and just change out the photos! My kids were also able to help and choose whatever characters they wanted! Hope it helps! http://photobucket.com/katesFE

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!:dance3: HOW CREATIVE!!!:dance3:

My little girl goes to Brownies and I just wonder if there are any girls going on our cruise who belong to Brownies/Girl Scouts? It'd be lovely meet up with Brownies from around the world and would maybe lead towards a badge of some kind :)

I've been reading some of the old posts and discovered there is a facebook page. Can someone invite me,please?:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I am sure some one had thought of this before, but I wanted to share my fish extender. We are on a tiny budget, so I could not buy one of those way cute ones from Esty or ebay. =( So I decided to make my own, my sewing skills get me by, but after our move haven't had the time to set up shop. I was a little nervous about doing no sew,so I was wandering around Walmart looking for inspiration... Not the best place to seek it, BUT I did located it! I decided to make my fish extender from binder pencil bags! I spotted 1 pirate bag then bought 3 clear pocket ones. I will say I think it turned out way cute. Not bad for a total cost of $6.00, and about 1 hour of time! I attachted the bags with ribbon via a beadazzler and hot glue. For the pictures we have a black & white printer... Which adds some difficulty to projects. I used word and typed out the child's name,then added clip art from the web. The pockets hold a half sheet of paper. I printed then colored and glittered the picture folded the paper in half and taped it into the pencil pouch. Easy-peasy! I hope this idea helps those of us on a budget without extra sewing skills or time. Also you can use it for multiple cruise and just change out the photos! My kids were also able to help and choose whatever characters they wanted! Hope it helps! http://photobucket.com/katesFE

That is so cute! You are so creative.

Got my FE gifts boxed up and will mail them to the port next week. Of course, that won't stop me from picking up more stuff being I don't have them to carry in my luggage. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter