sailing on the Wonder 4/10/05

Pidge.......I think you are right.........I did set my timer to begin with our section at WDW....oh well,

I've been out of commission for a couple of days and I'm finally back at the computer to check out everything again. I had vein surgery on Tuesday. Lots of fun. Ten puncture wounds down the inside of my knee and a small incision in my groin. As soon as this thing heals I won't have that awful varicose vein in my leg and I'll be ready for shorts and cruising!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds painful, hope you're on the mend soon! :) Hey, it's still just us on this cruise, maybe we'll all be upgraded to the Disney suites!

hey, Pidge......thanks for the sympathy....now it's more an annoyance than painful...especially the pucture wounds by my knee...got to bend it all day....but day by day I'm getting alittle better...i even bowled on saturday night!!! Not my best scores but it was fun.

hmmmmmmmm....upgraded to the two disney suites...i think i could handle that....I'll let you guys have the walt suite since you had the dream about the piano

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter