sailing on the Wonder 4/10/05

rwade428

Mouseketeer
Anyone else going with us?? My 3 sisters and I are going on a bonding cruise. We're all pretty excited. Three days at WDW first then we'll all be going on our very first cruise!!!!

That's Great!!! Someone finally answered my post!!:bounce:

How many in your party??

It's my 3 sisters and I on our first vacation together.

Tell about yourselves....

Two teenagers (who wish I'd stop talking about the trip... :) DH and I are taking our first decent vacation in ages! We've never cruised before but have heard nothing but great things about DCL, so here we come!

We've never cruised before either. My younger sister and I usually make a trip to WDW yearly, but my two older sisters have never been so we are doing a land and sea. Three days at the world and then relaxation aboard the Wonder. My family wishes I'd shut up about also, especially my 3 grown children. They are still pouting cause they aren't going:p

My children are pouting too! But for a different reason, which is planning something so far away they can't even fathom how anyone can be excited NOW about going! I've had the greatest fun planning this whole excursion! I was thinking about making it a WDW/cruise vacation, but convincing DH to do this was tough at first (I think he has an aversion to characters), so adding the park would have been pushing it. Now he's just as excited as I am about the vacation! Go figure...:) It will be great to meet you and your sisters this April!

Ok, Pidge.........231 days and counting and nobody is going with us...should be a quiet cruise.

Are you doing any excursions?? The only thing I know for sure is that I want to snorkel. Never done it so I'm gonna opt for snorkeling on Castaway Cay (lagoon, no big fishys, etc).

Warm temps in the bahamas in April....I think we're gonna love that part the best since we live in the infamous snow belt region.

Hi there, so far the only excursion I am planning is the water park at Atlantis for DH and DS, perhaps DD if she's interested. Still have to reserve the Comfort Suites room for the day to get the wristbands to enter. Where are all of our sailing buddies? Do I have to eat all of the chocolate souffle myself? ;)

I was wondering if we were the only family going to! It still looks like a lot of availabilty when checking rates. My husband,myself and our two girls age 3 and 5 at the time are also sailing with you guys. My parents are also comming with us. Can't wait!!!!!!!! We are doing land/sea.

Amy...........welcome aboard.......pidge and I were starting to "Wonder" about having the boat to ourselves. The more the merrier. We are doing land/sea also. Where are you staying on property, we're at the CBR. First time staying somewhere other than a value resort so we're looking forward to it.

The Wonder is filling up :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! I was working on computer last night at 1 am should have been sleeping i miss read the dates we are comming home the 10th going on three day after land 3rd - 7th at cbr. I will wave to you from the air on the way home. sorry I guess you will have the boat to your selfsafter all. I should be sleeping at 1 am instead of obsessing about a trip 7 mo away.:confused:

Hiya!! Had another Disney cruise dream last night. We had a piano on our verandah!!! Can you tell I'm thinking about this trip just a little???? :)

Sure! Bring the whole crew, apparently the verandah is quite large. :) Oh wait, what whole crew...? So far it's just us going.

well..........let's see........there's 4 of us and 4 of you...that could make a swell sing-a-long. But you're right, so far nobody else is sailing with us. I find that so hard to believe, that there aren't any other Dis'ers out there planning this far ahead.

by the way, how come our count down timers don't match?

Are we sure we're sailing together?? Or did one of us make a Boo-Boo.:confused:

I started another thread re: 4/14/05 which would be the cruise right after yours. On my thread I was wondering how far in advance do people usually book and is it already too "late"? Sam's club website said I would have to take 2nd dinner seating. We would do the cruise the first 3 nights then go to WDW for 4 nights. Still trying to decide what to do, Magge

Ha, I probably made the boo boo. We're definitely sailing on 4/10, but coming into FL the 9th, so maybe I based it on that when I set up my counter. Are you doing 3 days at Disney as well? Maybe that's the difference. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter