Sailing 9/26 on Fantasy....anyone know what the movie is?

GioCruise

Mouseketeer
super obsessed counting down the seconds to our cruise and my 8yro is being a skooch asking me "what's the movie" need some cruising insiders help...any idea? Thank you!!

super obsessed counting down the seconds to our cruise and my 8yro is being a skooch asking me "what's the movie" need some cruising insiders help...any idea? Thank you!!
From the FAQ sticky:
Movies - You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

If you call within 2 weeks of your cruise, you'll get the best info.

I know I'm so excited!! I don't think your on my FE List but we will meet up for sure at our meet up place at 2!!! I'm on second seating for dinner...
We are also second seating for dinner (6 all together in our group) will look for you at meet and greet ;)

Kat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter