Sailed the Fantasy 12/7 - 12/14 ...Questions?

Do they still have the Hypnotist show, and if they did what night was it?

I was on the sailing also...I don't believe they still had the hypnotist. They had a magician show and ventriloquist act.

But it was a great cruise and weather was pretty awesome.

Have a great cruise

Thanks. I saw the hypnotist on a October navigator. I was hoping he was still there. I have never seen a hypnotist show sounded fun. How were the Christmas decorations and parties. I'm thinking about cruising Dec 6 next year.

The Christmas decor was absoloutely beautiful! Without being over the top. The Christmas tree in the atrium was beautiful. There was the handmade, lifesize gingerbread house that was very cool as well. I was glad we sailed when we did because all of the Christmas "extras" made it that much more special feeling. Of course, I love the characters in their holiday attire :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter