• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Said I never would and I did.

Thanks! Here's hoping we're mid-ships. We booked Cat. 4E GTY so we currently unassigned. 🤞
I hope you get at least a midship cabin too.

We like the Fantasy, we’ve cruised on her five times, in fact we are doing a December cruise. I made sure we got a midship or forward cabin.

We were assigned an aft cabin on one cruise and we couldn’t fall asleep. It vibrated every night. They gave us an inside cabin just for sleeping.

However, if you do get an aft cabin you may be one of those lucky people who are able to sleep through it, we weren’t.

I have said many times that I have no desire to sail on the Disney Wish. Well...

I did it. I just booked a concierge family veranda for December 11th for four nights. Just my wife and I. Also booked a couple of nights at the Yacht Club in WDW and will spend a few days in the parks. I've also said my park days are done. I'm hoping this is a nice get away before our big family vacation on the Fantasy in April 2024.
While I'm not 100% sold on the Wish, the Concierge experience is on a completely different level than the other ships when it comes to the lounge and related amenities. That's my review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter