Safeway delivery

Just got back and figured I'd update you on our Safeway experience. My mom used them and had to be there (alcohol in the delivery). She missed her delivery (4-5pm). The driver came back around 8pm and met her at the check-in building. She did ask if he could drive the car over to her building (Old Key West Resort) but he was unable to. She had bell services bring over the groceries.

For my order, we had a scheduled delivery of 4-5pm. No alcohol in our order. I received a phone call around 12-1pm and the driver was on his way over to the resort. I asked him to leave it with bell services, since we weren't there and had not checked in yet. He left the order with no problems.

Overall, I was satisfied with the delivery service. I received everything I ordered (though some were different brands).

Thanks for posting! Glad you had a good experience! I've submitted an order for June 2nd and hoping for good experience too!

I received an email that delivery from Safeway will stop after July 7. My cart is now empty. I had delivery set up for July 15 to Beach Club? Is this an error? Anyone get an email like this? Thanks

I received an email that delivery from Safeway will stop after July 7. My cart is now empty. I had delivery set up for July 15 to Beach Club? Is this an error? Anyone get an email like this? Thanks

I got that email, too. It sounded like that store is closing. :(

I got the same email. It's too bad because we just used them in May and planned to use them again in September. :(

We received an email also. Seems like every time we find something that's good and works great for us, it doesn't last! Anybody have suggestions for grocery delivery besides Garden Grocer? We find them expensive.

I started an order with Publix -Instacart. Prices seem reasonable. I can not find many reviews, though. I was also wondering if they will delivery to the room. Perhaps someone who has used this can advise.

I started an order with Publix -Instacart. Prices seem reasonable. I can not find many reviews, though. I was also wondering if they will delivery to the room. Perhaps someone who has used this can advise.

No grocery delivery service will deliver to the room unless you meet them in the lobby and bring them to your room. Bell Services will sometimes deliver an order to your room when you're not there.

That certainly seems reansonsble. Other posters had reported receiving texts and delivery person coming to the room with Safeway. Perhaps they meant to includethe meeting at the front desk.
Thanks

That certainly seems reansonsble. Other posters had reported receiving texts and delivery person coming to the room with Safeway. Perhaps they meant to includethe meeting at the front desk.
Thanks
I received the same email from Safeway and was very disappointed since my cart was all set for our July 17 delivery to the BC. It was going to be our first time trying the grocery delivery and I was excited to see how it would turn out.
Looking into trying Publix and Instacart but was hoping to read more reviews before our trip.
Garden Grocer is rather pricey and Amazon Now doesn't have everything we want to order.
Good luck :)

Yes got this same email as well. We will use instacart which has a ton of places to choose from for shopping or someone on another board had suggested dizzy dolphin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter