Safety on the WDW roadways.

bradisgoofy

Retired, can see MK fireworks from my window, CM
I am a WDW Security CM and I am reaching out to all who visit Walt Disney World in personal or rental vehicles.
My role is to drive the roadways of the entire resort looking for guests that may have car trouble or need direction or, heaven forbid, have been in an accident. I'm sure most people know it is Florida law to move over or slow down for safety/emergency vehicles on the road or on the side of the roadway. So what I'm asking for is our guests at WDW to watch out for and respect our yellow and green lights when you see them anywhere on property. Those lights mean a guest and their family needs our help and a CM is out there trying to "Make Magic" for guests in distress.
Thank you.

Also, please obey the speed limits. The Orange County Sheriff Office DOES patrol the roadways and they DO write speeding tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter