Safe/clean hotel near LAX (or So-Fi/Forum) with self-parking in & out privileges?

DTDkettleCORNfan

DIS Veteran
Trying to find a hotel to stay at for just one night for an event at The Forum at the end of January. I've been focusing my search on the LAX hotels but many of the reviews (on Trip Advisor) are not great. My husband will drop my daughter and I off at the event, go back to the hotel to hang out, and then come pick us up...so I'm not looking for valet parking. Expecting to pay for parking. Reviews mention problems getting out of parking garages because the gates won't open (which are supposed to be activated by a room card) or garages being full. I read many reviews talking about non-smoking rooms smelling like cigarettes or pot. Anyone stay recently at a hotel in that area that they found to be safe/clean and convenient for those with cars?

You might try the , Hilton Garden Inn, Courtyard by Marriott or Doubletree Hotels in the area I show below. My friend (from the DIS) recently stayed at the Comfort Inn (shown below). She was okay, but I don't think it was in the best of neighborhoods. I picked her and her family up to drop them off at LAX...

My friend stayed at the Comfort Inn, which was closer.

I have a one night stay at each end of my trip booked at
Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles International Airport North
9801 Airport Boulevard

I don't know about parking as I don't drive and will be using the hotel shuttle from and to LAX.

This is a video I found on YouTube from October 2021. I prefer checking YouTube instead of Trip Advisor as you can actually see for your self instead of just relying on peoples words.

You might try the , Hilton Garden Inn, Courtyard by Marriott or Doubletree Hotels in the area I show below. My friend (from the DIS) recently stayed at the Comfort Inn (shown below). She was okay, but I don't think it was in the best of neighborhoods. I picked her and her family up to drop them off at LAX...
Thanks so much for the response. The maps were very helpful as I hadn't been looking in that area before. It looks like the HGI and DT have parking lots which is a plus. I really appreciate it.

This is a video I found on YouTube from October 2021. I prefer checking YouTube instead of Trip Advisor as you can actually see for your self instead of just relying on peoples words.
Thanks for your response and the suggestion to look at you tube for reviews. Very helpful. I hope you have a great trip!

I have a one night stay at each end of my trip booked at
Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles International Airport North
9801 Airport Boulevard

I don't know about parking as I don't drive and will be using the hotel shuttle from and to LAX.

I have been to that Embaasy Suites, and it is nice. It is in the opposite diection from the forum, but only by another mile, and off of Imperial Hwy/the 105 fwy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter