Sabrina & Jim's PJ: 05/26 Please don't ask....

Which shoes do you like better?

• hot pink pumps with bows

• hot pink satin sling backs

Results are only viewable after voting.
congrats1.gif

on picking your wedding date (or rather, on narrowing down the time frame lol)! June is such a lovely month!:lovestruc :cutie: :love:

Thank you ladies!!! I'm really excited

For those of you who haven't yet called Disney and were wondering how it works, I thought I'd write what happens.

When you first call you get a preliminary person who asks you generic info. like what's the brides name and address and the groom's name and address. then they ask if they can send you info. then they ask what type of wedding you want: wishes or escape or couture or what and then they ask how many people you are planning to have. They also ask if you have seen the wishbook online and if you have any idea where you want your ceremony to take place. Then they let you know when a wedding coordinator will call you.

We got our date and time!!!!!! Disney called today and we got "penciled in" for June 3, 2009 at 2:30pm @ Sea Breeze Pointe!!!!! I'm not sure where the diner is going to be but the dessert party is going to be at Morocco. My choices were Morocco or Japan. I don't know too much about Japan but if you think it might be a better place PLEASE let me know!

We got our date and time!!!!!! Disney called today and we got "penciled in" for June 3, 2009 at 2:30pm @ Sea Breeze Pointe!!!!! I'm not sure where the diner is going to be but the dessert party is going to be at Morocco. My choices were Morocco or Japan. I don't know too much about Japan but if you think it might be a better place PLEASE let me know!

Congrats!:goodvibes

Hahaha, woah you need to change that ticker missy...you have like 6 months! :banana:

lol....thank you, I completely forgot about that! I just realized that I'll be in Disney for your wedding!!!! What day are you going down?

Definitely the 11th, but I might go down on the 10th...depends on when the cheaper plane ride is.

So have you decided yet about what the dinner is going to be? Are you still doing a Wishes wedding?

Definitely the 11th, but I might go down on the 10th...depends on when the cheaper plane ride is.

So have you decided yet about what the dinner is going to be? Are you still doing a Wishes wedding?

No, we haven't yet thought about a dinner. In order to be able to get married in 2009 we had to do an escape package but I'm happy with that. I just want to get married and start my official marriage with Jim :)

Here are some more things to put in the welcome bags.

Cinderella's slipper filled with candy:

december082008001-1.jpg

little banks with a lock and key

december082008004-1.jpg

Bowl and plate for my little nephew
december082008005-1.jpg

Bowl and plate for my little niece
december082008006-1.jpg

Mickey computer paper to write welcome messages on and put in the bags
december082008003-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter