Sabrina & Jim's PJ: 05/26 Please don't ask....

Which shoes do you like better?

• hot pink pumps with bows

• hot pink satin sling backs

Results are only viewable after voting.
My crinny and my gloves came in yesterday!
Here is the box they came in:

misc001.jpg

As soon as I took the crinny out of the bag, this is the size it "blew up" to be:
misc005.jpg

I was dying laughing because the thing popped up like a tent. Now, I don't know how to collapse the darn thing so it is now living on a chair in my living room.

Here are the gloves that I am NOT impressed with:

misc002.jpg

1. The company that I used from ebay, not impressed with
2. Their shipping charge was over the top
3. Very unorganized

They are not really what I wanted. I wanted opera gloves. Those aren't opera gloves and what is with that hideous bow on the top of them? That wasn't in the listing! To boot, they had 2 yellow stains on them and 3-4 snags in the material. I emailed them to tell them and they asked for pictures! Like I'm a big liar or something. Whatever.

Here's me in the dress with them on:

misc013.jpg

Here's me checking out if my shoes look cute with the dress on:

misc010.jpg

My birdcage and fascinator,I'll probably change this 6 times or so though

misc023.jpg

This one I'm just throwing in. This was from last night at a dinner party. My cousin's cat whom is not allowed on the piano, she let on the piano because ironically his name is Beethoven
misc029.jpg

Yeah, I would definitely see if they will take those gloves back. The bow on them makes them look sort of cheap (sorry!) and if they aren't as advertised then you shouldn't have to own them! And STAINED?!? EW!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry about your gloves but I love your dress and shoes. They go together very well.

Love the Shoes!!!!!! the crinnie is too funny how are you going to get it back in the box? I would return the gloves, there is no reason for you to settle.

everything is coming together... I had to put my crindoline in a garbage bag b/c it wouldnt fit back in the bag it came in...lol

The shoes look really good with the dress. That sucks about the gloves! Stains and snags? Were you buying new ones? I love the way gloves look so you have to get a new set! Good luck sorting that out!

Goodness I love the shoes!!!!! I would totally die them black after the wedding and wear them again! They are gorgeous - I think I may need those :hyper:
I hope the ebay seller takes your gloves back - that stinks!

Yeah, I would definitely see if they will take those gloves back. The bow on them makes them look sort of cheap (sorry!) and if they aren't as advertised then you shouldn't have to own them! And STAINED?!? EW!!!!!!!!

No, no I totally agree with the cheapness of the gloves as well. They would be cute if I were 8 and making my first communion or something but not for my wedding. I'd totally cut those off BUT they should have said so in the description of the ad.

I'm sorry about your gloves but I love your dress and shoes. They go together very well.

Thank you so much! Your siggie pictures are GORGEOUS! Is that your MOH in the back helping you with your dress?

Love the Shoes!!!!!! the crinnie is too funny how are you going to get it back in the box? I would return the gloves, there is no reason for you to settle.

Thanks about the shoes. As far as the crinnie - no idea what is going to happen with that! I think worse case scenario I can remove the hoops and fold the crinnie. The ebay person emailed me to say they shipped a new pair of gloves

everything is coming together... I had to put my crindoline in a garbage bag b/c it wouldnt fit back in the bag it came in...lol

LOL, I'll probably end up doing the same thing!

The shoes look really good with the dress. That sucks about the gloves! Stains and snags? Were you buying new ones? I love the way gloves look so you have to get a new set! Good luck sorting that out!

Thanks! I'll definitely be wearing gloves because I love the look of it too. My MOH and my FG are going to wear them also.

Goodness I love the shoes!!!!! I would totally die them black after the wedding and wear them again! They are gorgeous - I think I may need those :hyper:
I hope the ebay seller takes your gloves back - that stinks!

Thank you :goodvibes Apparently you can buy a bleach for the shoes, so I could totally dye them black afterwards (and you could too ;)) The shoes are called "applause" in white satin by Stuart Weitzman if you would like the same pair. You can get them from any high end department store or even on the web like zappos.com. HTH :)

I wasn't sure about the shoes on their own...but after seeing the picture of the shoes with the dress...SOLD. Totally adorable. And if you dyed them pink...they have the potential to reach an unbelievable level of adorableness. ::yes::

The gloves...I agree with you and everyone else. Not too impressive, especially when shown right next to the dress. I hope you are able to return them and get your money back!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Loving your PJ, by the way. :goodvibes

just catching up.... the shoes surprised me a little( they just seemed to old style) but wasn't quite sure how they would look when saw the original pic of them. but when you have them on with the dress that sold me..... They really go very well with the dress give it a classy elegance.... truthfully though it comes down to if they are comfortable for you to wear... because the last thing you want is to be uncomfortable on a day you are suppose ENJOY! Everything is coming together for you....:goodvibes

OMG love the shoes..I love bows...adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they give you your money back for those gloves!!!!

I wasn't sure about the shoes on their own...but after seeing the picture of the shoes with the dress...SOLD. Totally adorable. And if you dyed them pink...they have the potential to reach an unbelievable level of adorableness. ::yes::

I totally agree. At first I was thinking...meh..as I said there was another pair I liked more. Since they were the last pair in my size and on sale my mom suggested to get them, try them on with the dress and see if they were comfortable.

The gloves...I agree with you and everyone else. Not too impressive, especially when shown right next to the dress. I hope you are able to return them and get your money back!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I know, I'm disappointed. I contacted the seller and they are sending me another pair INSTEAD :furious: I thin I'm going to cut that hideous bow thing and give them to my MOH and she can dye then pale yellow to match her dress

Loving your PJ, by the way. :goodvibes

Aww..thank you so much. I'm having a blast sharing stuff :goodvibes

just catching up.... the shoes surprised me a little( they just seemed to old style) but wasn't quite sure how they would look when saw the original pic of them. but when you have them on with the dress that sold me..... They really go very well with the dress give it a classy elegance.... truthfully though it comes down to if they are comfortable for you to wear... because the last thing you want is to be uncomfortable on a day you are suppose ENJOY! Everything is coming together for you....:goodvibes

Thanks :goodvibes Now that I have the dress and some accessories it really does feel like everything is coming together :)

OMG love the shoes..I love bows...adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they give you your money back for those gloves!!!!

Thanks :goodvibes They are only going to exchange the gloves. Boo!

The dress and shoes go perfectly together!

Thank you :goodvibes

I want those shoes too :goodvibes They look great with your dress!!!!!! Show us after you dye them, please!

OMG of course I'll post pics of them when they are done! The aunt that I'm going to ask is in Germany right now visiting family so I"ll ask her when she gets back this weekend and after I come back from my trip :goodvibes

My mom come over to my house today for lunch. First she walks into my entrance and sees the massive crinnie on the chair and she's like, "um...I hope that isn't staying there. Can't you put it back into the box?" so I showed her the box and she :rotfl2: Then I show her the hideous gloves. I hand them to her and she says, "OMG they are beautiful" I say, "um are we looking at the same gloves? look at the bows!!!!" then she responded "EW!!!!!!!send them back!" :rotfl:

Anyway, here are some random pics of some of the new things that I got:
ohanainvites.jpg

Rehearsal dinner invites for O'Hanas. I was originally going to do flipflop invites but I got these at the dollarstore so that solved that

I was at wal-mart the other day and I saw this

shower008.jpg

It is actually a pj set. The bottoms are boy shorts.

I got my FG shoes today. They are supposed to be pink but they only had one of the sizes so I got them both in white and if I see them elsewhere I'll exchange them.
FGshoes001.jpg

Oh, I also have an update. I just got confirmation yesterday from the lady that is making my veil. She said it was done and was being shipped. :yay:

I really like the FG girls they are so cute- my DDs are too old to wear those now!
you must be excited about your veil- you'll have to post some pics.

I wish my veil was done! My FMIL is making it.....I am on pins and needles!

I think that is so funny about your Crinnie....LOL I am wondering how I will get mine to FL. LOL

Great invites!

What a cute pajama set you found!!!! Those invites are great too! I never seem to find good stuff at the $ store.

I love your shoes (and dress) ADORABLE! That's the funniest thing about the crinny... that's why I'm afraid to take mine out :p I loove the bride to be shirt! Very cute (and no one will ever know it's a PJ top)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter