SAB construction?

CPM

<font color=blue>Stands up in the Spider-Man ride
Does anyone know if they have finished the work at Stormalong Bay? When I was visiting in Nov. half the pool wasn't operational. I'm taking the kids up right before Christmas and SAB is the big draw. If it's not fully open I rather stay at the BW. So please fill me in if you know! Thanks!

When were you there in November? We were there Nov 8 to 15 and only one tiny little end in the "lazy" river was closed. All other areas were fully open. It really was no big deal.

~DawnMaree

We were there at the same time as Disneyolic & she is right - the part of the pool that was closed was no big deal. I don't know if it's still the same or if they are renovating a new part now but I wouldn't let it bother you. :D (of course, I hope the slide isn't being renovated!!)

I was there that week. We love the lazy river part, the sinking sand and bubbling part was also down. my kids love the lazy river too. I did find out that it's all done, now I just need warmer weather!!

We were also there the first week of November and they were doing construction on the bridges so the lazy river was closed. We were dissapointed, but still had a great time.

So everything being done at SaB is done? I would like our first experience at BC to be as complete as possible.:)

Well, they just completely redid the slide last Jan., so they won't be working on it! Let's all hope for warm weather. Only folks in SAB last Jan. were the ducks and my kids!:hyper:

We were there the week after Thanksgiving, we didn't do all of SAB (small child who is not yet a swimmer) but didn't see anything that was closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter