SAB Access @ Yacht Club

reggiemcp

Mouseketeer
sorry to be the that person 😄 we booked months ago for 8/24 arrival @ Yacht club. Do you think that SAB will be open when the hotel officially opens? I would call and ask but I am sure I won't get a definite answer. The one time I didn't get tickets through a package do now we don't have any and will probably just be a resort only trip so I really want that pool. Otherwise I would move to WL but who knows if there is availability. Ugh!

sorry to be the that person 😄 we booked months ago for 8/24 arrival @ Yacht club. Do you think that SAB will be open when the hotel officially opens? I would call and ask but I am sure I won't get a definite answer. The one time I didn't get tickets through a package do now we don't have any and will probably just be a resort only trip so I really want that pool. Otherwise I would move to WL but who knows if there is availability. Ugh!

Since both of the main resorts are scheduled to open that day, I would guess that SAB will too. But, I don’t think anyone knows for sure right now.

I suspect that it will open on 8/24, but who knows. My guess is that it's closed until then for the exclusive use of the NBA during their stay. Fingers crossed it opens then because our stay starts 9/3!

Someone reported in the BC/YC resort thread that the spoke with a CM this morning who stated there is no "definitive date" set to open SAB. But I suspect (hope!) that is Disney's way on not committing to anything right now.

I think because the re-opening of BC/YC is still in a fluid state, they can't say for certain. If the NBA ends up using YC longer, or the reopen dates of the resorts change for whatever reason..the date for SAB would need to be changed too. It probably won't be said with any certainty till mid August. (just guessing)

I just am hoping SAB is open in April. It’s the only reason why we booked BC

Otherwise I would move to WL but who knows if there is availability. Ugh!
Well since you want to be one of those people that want us to consult the Magic-8 ball.

The WL is not currently scheduled to open any time before the last announced resort opens with a scheduled date of Oct. 14 - Coronado Springs opens.

Only the DVC units are open at the WL until further notice from WDW.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter