Saana still open for quick service breakfast?

msec

Mouseketeer
We will be visiting in a few weeks and we wondering if Saana is currently still open for the quick service breakfast? I believe it was just temporary thing - but we hoping it might still be open in a few weeks …

Thanks!

We will be visiting in a few weeks and we wondering if Saana is currently still open for the quick service breakfast? I believe it was just temporary thing - but we hoping it might still be open in a few weeks …

Thanks!
According to MDE, they serve TS (ADR) breakfast from 7:30 to 11:00 but Sanaa To Go doesn’t start until Lunch at 11:30. Hopefully this will bump your post to the top and someone will come to say MDE is wrong.

We ate there a few weeks ago. It's an order at the bar and they bring you food breakfast (definitely not TS).

Well, I did see a few families sitting at tables. Does that make it Table-Serve?:) Actually, there are a few tables there in case you want to sit and eat there after you buy your food at the cash register. Since I was staying at Kidani, I just looked around, had my order put in a to-go bag, and went back to my room.

I was there last week and yes it’s still available. You place your order at the bar, they give you a number, you can take a seat in the dining room and they’ll bring your food out to you. The food is in to go containers in case you’d like to take it some place else. Side note…this is one of the best quick service breakfasts at WDW. I have to go every time I visit. ❤️❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter