S.O. Opposite.... what movie must you watch whenever it's on tv.....

Some great ones already mentioned, along with The Breakfast Club and You've Got Mail.

Picture Perfect (of all things!)
Shawshank Redemption
Enchanted

If any of those are on, I stop flipping through the channels and I'm in.

The Wizard of Oz
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
You've Got Mail (with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks)

Just about any musical

Any of the That's Entertainment ones.

Yup. Caught the That's Entertainment and Dancing on TCM this week and love all the old time musicals.

I'm also an "end of the world" junkie. Armageddon, 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, Independence Day, The Mist, The Stand...you name it, I've seen it a million times.

Pretty much all the ones that have already been listed. I love to watch movies I like over and over. The list of what I would watch is too long!

I have watched Love Story several times this week. I hadn't seen it in I would guess 30 years or more and never realized what a bad movie it was. When I was a teenager I loved it and wanted to look just like Ali Magraw. I even bought a Pea Jacket with a scarf! I have Olivers Story on the DVR, somehow I have never seen that movie. I am wondering if its as bad as Love Story!

Fiddler on the Roof
A Star is Born (Judy Garland)
The Fugitive
Any one of the Harry Potter movies

Grease
Tremors
for some reason Bone Collector is one of my go to movies
I tend to go for the B Sci Fi movies especially if they have bugs or other creatures in them

Monty Python & the Holy Grail
Searching for Bobby Fischer
Shaun of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead - particularly the old B&W version

The Harry Potter movies. I own the whole set, but it still love when they do "Harry Potter Weekends." It's just a different feeling. Everyone in the house knows it stays on even while we go about doing stuff.

I can't believe I forgot to add The Princess Bride and Labyrinth, also The Dark Crystal.

Like a pp said, there are a lot of movies that I can and do watch over and over. And many I would find a sacrilege to turn off. Gone with the wind, wizard of Oz, The Man of La Mancha (my absolute favorite musical), anything with the Monty Python boys...and many more...The Ghost and Mrs Muir.

Also none of these are available on Netflix. Or Amazon Prime.

Forest Gump
Shawshank Redemption
Almost Famous
Max Dugan Returns

I'm also an "end of the world" junkie. Armageddon, 2012, The Day After Tomorrow, Independence Day, The Mist, The Stand...you name it, I've seen it a million times.
Did you see 'The Road'?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter