Ryokan

battymum

DIS Veteran
This is not really disney, but we were thinking of travelling to the nagano area to see the snow monkey park - we would like to stay in a ryokan in the area for one night. Does anyone have recommendations for ryokan in the yudanaka area.?

I was just going through some papers we got at a travel fair and found info for a Japanese Inn Group - http://japaneseinngroup.com

I haven't stayed in any of these places, but thought it might be helpful for your search.

Can't wait to hear about your trip. Going to a snow festival is on my list of things to try in Japan!

I am sorry that I can not suggest a ryokan, but I can let you know that if you can't find suitable lodging, it is possible to see the snow monkeys as a day trip. I did it as a day trip from TDR this past February. It was an awesome time! You will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter