• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ryan and Trista are registered at Bloomingdales.

tkyes

<font color=purple>DIS Earth Angel! :)<br><font c
Trista and Ryan are from the Bachelorette if you are opening this post in confusion :)

Not sure if it's a set up or what. My cousin emailed me so I went and checked it out.

Their list is password protected, but it does show a wedding date of June 7, 2003.

:) I wonder if it's for real.

Tamie

Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter. You can even email the couple from there which I find strange. You'd think they'd protect their privacy more closely.

Jill, I found that strange too. So I thought about firing off an email asking for the password so I can send them a gift! lol (I didn't, though).

Oh, well, their loss. ;)

I hope that's for real, it would be nice to see them get married, they seem like they really are in love.:D

It is for real!!! Saw it on one of those Entertaiment Magazine type shows.... And, they did actually show the site where Trista and Ryan are registered. It's true.

I just love Ryan! I hope they can get past all the celebrity, TV stuff and be happy together! Heck I would move to Vail in a milisecond!

A local radio station actually spent their whole morning show getting suggestions from listeners about what the password is. Everything from "Shamu" to "VailCO" was used, but they couldn't get it!

If anyone finds out what it is, you'll have to post it! LOL :)

It's probably something very private. They wouldn't use something that was on the show.

Maybe it's a random number given by Bloomingdales?

Tamie

I think they make such a cute couple as well, and I'm glad they have set a date!

(although I don't feel compelled to buy a gift off their registry, LOL!)

I wouldn't buy them a gift, either! But, it would be interesting to see what they have picked for themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter