RV'ing from Disneyland to Disneyworld

Thank you so much for letting us join along. Watching your videos each night has been a highlight of my evenings.

Hope you had as much fun as it looked.

One question. Would you do it again?

Oh WOW!! Grumpy Aggie & myself felt as though we were in the camper with y'all!! The trip was awesome. Enjoyed seeing the journey we recognized when you hit Houston. We live in Bastrop County, which is East of Austin. The only thing we don't go thru New Orleans. We take I12 & go North of Nola. We stayed up Sat night until 2:00 AM watching your travels. Please let us see your new puppy & have fun searching for your new 4 legged child. Wishing y'all a very Blessed 2017!! Thank you for including all of us on your adventure!! We really did like your RV - looked like you had lots of room.

Well didnt take long...we found a puppy that will be coming home with us on Friday the 17th. We all dropped a name in a hat and my youngest son pulled his name from the hat. Her name is Ally. She will be 8 weeks when we bring her home.
She will be going with us everywhere if we can.
We are already getting the Disney itch and will maybe take the RV to the Anaheim RV park for a 2 night visit to Disneyland maybe next week or the following.
I probably will upload a video. So if you want to follow us on our Disneyland visits in the RV or....if you dont want to miss summer "up the California coast to Oregon" trip maybe subscribe to our youtube channel.
God Bless you all and maybe we'll see you at Disneyland sometime.
--Jerry,
Allie.jpg

Well didnt take long...we found a puppy that will be coming home with us on Friday the 17th. We all dropped a name in a hat and my youngest son pulled his name from the hat. Her name is Ally. She will be 8 weeks when we bring her home.
She will be going with us everywhere if we can.
We are already getting the Disney itch and will maybe take the RV to the Anaheim RV park for a 2 night visit to Disneyland maybe next week or the following.
I probably will upload a video. So if you want to follow us on our Disneyland visits in the RV or....if you dont want to miss summer "up the California coast to Oregon" trip maybe subscribe to our youtube channel.
God Bless you all and maybe we'll see you at Disneyland sometime.
--Jerry,
Allie.jpg

Awwww!! How cute and cuddly!! :)

What type of Dog is she? Looks like a Labrador. We have one too. He had big paws similar to what your puppy looks like that she has. Our lab is now a 125# LAP dog. :)

I got caught up on your trip report after you returned home and glad that I did. that was one hell of a long journey! The videos were a great way to follow along.
Thanks for sharing your trip and will be looking for those future trips. Jeff

Jerry, thank you for heh picture of Ally. She is precious & I know will bring you & your family many happy & loving days. We will keep following!

Golden Retriever
She is adorable. It amazes me how much a Golden Retriever and a Yellow Labrador Retriever look so much alike.
I am sure she will have a wonderful home with you guys. I know our pets are those that win the "Pet Lottery" as they are SPOILED beyond belief.

Check out Utah Rt. 12. It will slow you down some but it is worth it. The scenery is some of the best in the county. We drove it this summer on our way home from Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter