RV parking at Resorts

mkmommy

DIS Veteran
I was planning on a trip to the Polynesian this fall, but my husband is now talking about wanting to drive down to Florida with the trailer. He would drive down, and I fly down, as I have only a weeks vacation left. Do you know if we camped for a couple of days and then stayed at the Polynesian, would we have problems parking a trailer at the Polynesian for that part of the stay, or would we have to camp for the whole stay?

You should be able to split it like you want. Most of the resorts are accomidating as long as you are a registered guest. The worst that could happen is that they ask you to park the trailer in the FW overflow lot with a parking pass from the Polly.

I don't have the number, but give the Poly a call and ask the front desk about your concerns.

During our visit last month to FW, we happened to go by the Poly quite a few times in buses and there was an RV parked there all the time. I am sure that since you are a guest and there is availability of parking there shouldn't be a problem, but a call ahead of time wouldn't hurt.

Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter