RV Food Truck at the Fort

There is a possible new location for the food truck. I walked over to the Meadows this morning to get DD some sprite, she's not feeling good, and seen the food truck between the golf cart path and the tennis courts. Asked the CM what was going on and he said that they are looking to get the truck closer to the pool during the busier times/ days then to move it back for the movie. Will keep you updated as long as I'm here. And remember, you read it here first.

image.jpg

There is a possible new location for the food truck. I walked over to the Meadows this morning to get DD some sprite, she's not feeling good, and seen the food truck between the golf cart path and the tennis courts. Asked the CM what was going on and he said that they are looking to get the truck closer to the pool during the busier times/ days then to move it back for the movie. Will keep you updated as long as I'm here. And remember, you read it here first.

View attachment 223966

I like this location. We will be in the 1700 loop, so this makes it closer for us. Thanks for the update.

They had it sitting there, moving it around to see if it would work. IMHO, I like the location, but there is not enough room, depending on how busy it gets, for the people at the truck and golf carts trying to get by. Not sure how soon it would be open, they still have to put in the infrastructure ie. pad for it sit on, electric, water, gray water. Unless their are tanks on board and they just use a generator then empty the tanks when they move it back over for the movies.

What the ??? Am I the only one that is disappointed by this? The Chuck Wagon was awesome and completely fit perfectly with the theme. The food truck looks out of place and I'm not a fan at all.

What did the chuck wagon look like?? I have not seen either one yet so will add my two cents after someone shows the chuck wagon!

We went from this fixed behind the Campfire bleachers

13n%202302.JPG

to this which is mobile and can move around the Fort as needed

Fort-Wilderness-Chuck-Wagon-Food-Truck-48.jpg

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter