• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Running The Half, Dis Meets, Deluxe Dining,& SSR! BACK. Had a great time!

This time next month we will be in The AK!

Hope this month goes by quickly!

:woohoo: I've been kind of MIA on the DIS (a lot of family emergencies these past couple months) but I've been trying to keep up with everybody's plans. I can't believe you'll be there in a month!!!

Okay thanks! I can't believe it either! Wish you were going.

ME TOO!!! One day we will be there together I'm sure!! Maybe when I finally get married there! You are going to have SO much fun!! Can't wait to hear how you like the Deluxe Plan and how the half goes and the lights and just everything!! I'm SOOOOOO excited for you!!

ME TOO!!! One day we will be there together I'm sure!! Maybe when I finally get married there! You are going to have SO much fun!! Can't wait to hear how you like the Deluxe Plan and how the half goes and the lights and just everything!! I'm SOOOOOO excited for you!!

I agree...I'm super excited for you, too! I was doing okay keeping the excitement for my trip in check...but seeing all of your plans has me all jacked up on Disney this week! I'm going to need your TR to get me through the last couple of months! :lmao:

Hey! What time would you recommend we go?

Hmm, I think they turn them on at 6:00 or so. Last year we sort of just hung around near the Streets of America for a while before actually going onto the streets. You don't need to get there super-early so maybe 10-15 minutes beforehand? Here's a couple more pictures to get you excited. :yay:

Before...
n20305212_34373473_9682.jpg

Lucky kid who got to flip the switch...
n20305212_34373474_9970.jpg

AFTER!!!!
n20305212_34373475_265.jpg

:woohoo: I've been kind of MIA on the DIS (a lot of family emergencies these past couple months) but I've been trying to keep up with everybody's plans. I can't believe you'll be there in a month!!!

Hi Jenny. Oh no. I'm sorry to hear about your family. I hope everything is okay. Me neither!! Tim and I are stoked.

I hope so :) I think we are going to love it, I hope, lol!

I agree...I'm super excited for you, too! I was doing okay keeping the excitement for my trip in check...but seeing all of your plans has me all jacked up on Disney this week! I'm going to need your TR to get me through the last couple of months! :lmao:

Emily I can't wait for your wedding. I'm excited for you:goodvibes

Hmm, I think they turn them on at 6:00 or so. Last year we sort of just hung around near the Streets of America for a while before actually going onto the streets. You don't need to get there super-early so maybe 10-15 minutes beforehand? Here's a couple more pictures to get you excited. :yay:

Before...
n20305212_34373473_9682.jpg

Lucky kid who got to flip the switch...
n20305212_34373474_9970.jpg

AFTER!!!!
n20305212_34373475_265.jpg

Thank you for the advice and the pics!! Love it!

Hi Jenny. Oh no. I'm sorry to hear about your family. I hope everything is okay. Me neither!! Tim and I are stoked.

Thanks. We lost 2 people in less than 3 months. It just sucks. That's really the only way I can describe it!

Hey Lynn! Unfortunately we're home now, as you know but fortunately that means I'm back to reading your PTR :) lol The month (less then that now) will definitely go so fast!!

The last day you did was day three where you ate at The Wave and Ohana, both of which we loved!!! :goodvibes But we at The Wave for dinner so I'm excited to hear how you all feel about breakfast!

YAY for 1 month!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

AHh I know Toni!! We're all going to have a great time.:hug:

Thank you. :hug:

No problem Jenny:goodvibes

Yay for 1 month!

Awe, I wish I could flip the switch! :)

haha, I would love to flip it too. Did you get my card?

Hey Lynn! Unfortunately we're home now, as you know but fortunately that means I'm back to reading your PTR :) lol The month (less then that now) will definitely go so fast!!

The last day you did was day three where you ate at The Wave and Ohana, both of which we loved!!! :goodvibes But we at The Wave for dinner so I'm excited to hear how you all feel about breakfast!

Aw I know, so sad your trip is over, but I'm glad you're back, lol. I'm so looking forward to hearing about your trip. Glad you guys loved The Wave and Ohana. They are the best.

Girl this month is flying by!

Sorry I have not had an update guys. I'm working on my final art paper, studying for finals, and busy with running. This weekend Tim is taking me away, EEK. Can't wait to find out what we are doing. I will take pictures and be sure to tell you all about it.

Next week I will be updating a lot!!

I can't believe how close it is now!! I just ordered my t-shirt for the picture. It is going to be so much fun but I am really looking forward to our big group trip in the tree houses!!! :banana: I have to try to get Bobby down there more than once a year. :lmao:

Sorry I have not had an update guys. I'm working on my final art paper, studying for finals, and busy with running. This weekend Tim is taking me away, EEK. Can't wait to find out what we are doing. I will take pictures and be sure to tell you all about it.

Next week I will be updating a lot!!

Good luck with all of your final papers/projects/exams! :goodvibes I just finished up everything for my fall class this past weekend...glad to be walking away with an 'A' and 4 weeks before the next semester starts!

Looking forward to hearing about your weekend getaway!

I can't believe how close it is now!! I just ordered my t-shirt for the picture. It is going to be so much fun but I am really looking forward to our big group trip in the tree houses!!! :banana: I have to try to get Bobby down there more than once a year. :lmao:

Ohh I have to order my shirt.:eek: Where did you order yours?

I didn't get it yet! :)

I normally takes a week or 2 :)

I got your today!!! I loved it. Thank you so much:hug:

Subbing. Love your trip reports. Good Luck on the Marathon.
:welcome: Thank you very much :)

Good luck with all of your final papers/projects/exams! :goodvibes I just finished up everything for my fall class this past weekend...glad to be walking away with an 'A' and 4 weeks before the next semester starts!

Looking forward to hearing about your weekend getaway!

Thanks Em. Good for you!!! Congrats on the A!! I'm almost done my art paper. I will most likely finish it tomorrow.

It's coming up! I'm so antsy, lol. I want to know what the surprise is.

Thanks Em. Good for you!!! Congrats on the A!! I'm almost done my art paper. I will most likely finish it tomorrow.

It's coming up! I'm so antsy, lol. I want to know what the surprise is.

Thanks! :goodvibes I'm sure you have a boatload of As about to roll in!

What shirts are you ladies getting for your trips?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter