Running The Half, Dis Meets, Deluxe Dining,& SSR! BACK. Had a great time!

Oh! I didn't realize that you had posted your plans for the first day already! How exciting that you are getting so close! Since the holidays are literally right around the corner, you'll be at WDW before you know it! :banana: I'm glad that you decided to hit up AK and that you'll get to see it decked out for the holidays. Love that you will hit MK your first day too! I always feel like I am finally at Disney when I see that castle! :cloud9: Can't wait to hear about Space Mountain!

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize that you were a twilight fan too! I saw the movie Thursday night too - we got some free tickets to a showing so I was psyched! Of course, the theater was full of teeny boppers and as soon as Jacob took his shirt off, I think it was a good 2 minutes of squeals and screaming before they settled down. Then again, who could blame them. I'm right with you - I'd take Jacob over Edward, especially in the movies.

OMG that's right!!! Great summer movies! He is a good actor. I saw them on Jimmy Kimmel last night and honestly Taylor was the only normal one, lol. Robert was all over the place and Kristen was out of it. HAHA, Jimmy Asked Taylor if Kanye has interrupted him and Taylor Swift making out yet, LOL!

Definitely can't wait for those summer movies!!

I bet Taylor was the only normal one. Kristen and Robert are really like their characters with their strangeness and all that in a way.

They are going to comment the Kanye/Taylor thing FOREVER!! That's hilarious! Did you watch the CMA's? They like sang a song, "Mama don't let your babies grow up to be Kanye" instead of cowboys. :rotfl2: And then someone was talking (a host, not someone getting an award) and this really old guy ran up on stage interrupting him and saying Taylor Swift had the best music video ever! The Jimmy one is probably my favorite! I'm going to have to youtube that!

OMG that's right!!! Great summer movies! He is a good actor. I saw them on Jimmy Kimmel last night and honestly Taylor was the only normal one, lol. Robert was all over the place and Kristen was out of it. HAHA, Jimmy Asked Taylor if Kanye has interrupted him and Taylor Swift making out yet, LOL!

I saw that too. I cracked up when Jimmy asked him that. He looked so embarrassed! I thought Rob Pattison was ok, he has a personality but she's a little off. I also loved when he asked Taylor what was going on with those two! :rotfl:

Lynn!!!!!!

I haven't forgotten you girl. Its just been crazy busy around here!!!!! Thought I would jump in and say hey!

Wish you were going next week! :(

Quick question. Did you get "Toy Story Mania" for the wii with the 3d glasses?

I was wondering if it was worth it.

I had the steamed mussels and the house salad.

B/F had crispy honey chicken.

OOH the chicken sounds really good!!!!

But if I ever come to NYC, you have to come to Crumbs with me heheh

Girl you know I would!!

Oh! I didn't realize that you had posted your plans for the first day already! How exciting that you are getting so close! Since the holidays are literally right around the corner, you'll be at WDW before you know it! :banana: I'm glad that you decided to hit up AK and that you'll get to see it decked out for the holidays. Love that you will hit MK your first day too! I always feel like I am finally at Disney when I see that castle! :cloud9: Can't wait to hear about Space Mountain!

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize that you were a twilight fan too! I saw the movie Thursday night too - we got some free tickets to a showing so I was psyched! Of course, the theater was full of teeny boppers and as soon as Jacob took his shirt off, I think it was a good 2 minutes of squeals and screaming before they settled down. Then again, who could blame them. I'm right with you - I'd take Jacob over Edward, especially in the movies.

Eeekm I know!!! Tim and I have a lot to look forward to in Dec and Jan. So happy :) Yeah MK on the first day is a must, lol. I'm looking forward to the new SM!

OOh yeah, I love Twilight. It's awesome that you guys got free tickets. Yeah Jacob is so much better, lol.

Definitely can't wait for those summer movies!!

I bet Taylor was the only normal one. Kristen and Robert are really like their characters with their strangeness and all that in a way.

They are going to comment the Kanye/Taylor thing FOREVER!! That's hilarious! Did you watch the CMA's? They like sang a song, "Mama don't let your babies grow up to be Kanye" instead of cowboys. :rotfl2: And then someone was talking (a host, not someone getting an award) and this really old guy ran up on stage interrupting him and saying Taylor Swift had the best music video ever! The Jimmy one is probably my favorite! I'm going to have to youtube that!

HAHAHA, no I missed that!! LOL. I will check it out on youtube.

I saw that too. I cracked up when Jimmy asked him that. He looked so embarrassed! I thought Rob Pattison was ok, he has a personality but she's a little off. I also loved when he asked Taylor what was going on with those two! :rotfl:

Yeah she is like really out of it or something. Jimmy was funny that night.

Lynn!!!!!!

I haven't forgotten you girl. Its just been crazy busy around here!!!!! Thought I would jump in and say hey!

Wish you were going next week! :(

Heather!!! Hey! I know, so sad. I wish I could meet up with you all. I'm excited for you all though! Can't wait to read all about it.

Quick question. Did you get "Toy Story Mania" for the wii with the 3d glasses?

I was wondering if it was worth it.

Hey! No, but we rented it. It's a fun little game, but I think you don't have to own it. Just rent it and see if you like it.

Guess what?????

MAGICAL EXPRESS TAGS CAME IN!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3::yay::woohoo:

It's almost time WOO HOO!!!! So excited!!!

OOh and Tim is up to something. He planned something Dec 12. It's an early Christmas gift. He told me that I have to take a half day on that Saturday! Wonder what it could be!!!

I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!
xoxox

Happy Thanksgiving Lynn and to your husband as well !
I would post a message to you on facebook but get this, I haven't been able to log in for about 2 weeks, its hacked or somethings up! I've even posted a help thread in the community board haha I've done everything!

Anyways other than that I'm SO busy at my job-but I LOVE the job!

Hope all is well with you! I wish I could have gotten over to get my hair done again because girl you do a GREAT job!

Ooooo! I can't wait to hear your surpise for 12/12!
Take care ttyl!!

Yayyy for ME Tags!!! :banana:

Hope you and Tim and your family had a great Thanksgiving today! :goodvibes

Your Broncos are kicking my Giants butt right now. idk what is wrong with my boys!!!!! :confused3 :headache:

Hey Lynn!! Wonder what Tim is up to!! Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving!!

Oh and

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

:woohoo:
We needed that SO bad!! That was my team playing again...I don't know where they've been the past 4 weeks!

Guess what?????

MAGICAL EXPRESS TAGS CAME IN!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3::yay::woohoo:

It's almost time WOO HOO!!!! So excited!!!

OOh and Tim is up to something. He planned something Dec 12. It's an early Christmas gift. He told me that I have to take a half day on that Saturday! Wonder what it could be!!!

I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!
xoxox

YAY!!! That means you're getting close!

I wonder what the early Christmas gift will be...popcorn::

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Lynn and Tim!!!!!

Thank you Heather!! YAY you leave tomorrow!!

Happy Thanksgiving Lynn and to your husband as well !
I would post a message to you on facebook but get this, I haven't been able to log in for about 2 weeks, its hacked or somethings up! I've even posted a help thread in the community board haha I've done everything!

Anyways other than that I'm SO busy at my job-but I LOVE the job!

Hope all is well with you! I wish I could have gotten over to get my hair done again because girl you do a GREAT job!

Ooooo! I can't wait to hear your surpise for 12/12!
Take care ttyl!!

Katie, how are you girl? I have been thinking about you. I'm glad you are loving your new job, good for you!! I was wondering why you haven't been on FB as much. I always try to post something on your wall, but it never lets me.

It's okay, just let me know when you want to come out again. I'll be here :)

It was great to hear from you Katie.

And is it fun?

Yeah I liked it. We had fun playing it :)

Yayyy for ME Tags!!! :banana:

Hope you and Tim and your family had a great Thanksgiving today! :goodvibes

Your Broncos are kicking my Giants butt right now. idk what is wrong with my boys!!!!! :confused3 :headache:

Hi Kristen!! Girl what the heck happened to the Giants? They started out really good.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well. YAY you leave for Disney soon!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Lynn!
So exciting about the Magical Express tags!
We leave 2 weeks from today!! :woohoo:

You too girl!! I was freaking out when I saw the tags in the mail, lol!!

OOH you go so soon too!!!

:woohoo: for ME tags! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I wonder what Tim's up to...

You too!!! I have no idea, I can't wait to find out.

Hey Lynn!! Wonder what Tim is up to!! Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving!!

Oh and

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

:woohoo:
We needed that SO bad!! That was my team playing again...I don't know where they've been the past 4 weeks!

HEY!!!! So happy right now!!!! About time they woke up and won a game, lol.

YAY!!! That means you're getting close!

I wonder what the early Christmas gift will be...popcorn::

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

I don't know popcorn:: Can't wait to find out!! I do in 2 weeks.

Hope you had a great one too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter