Running on the Wish

Lauri

DIS Veteran
OK, so we all know that there is no promenade completely around the ship. On the Magic/Wonder, 3 laps around is a mile, and on the Dream/Fantasy, 2.5 laps is a mile. I know you would just have to go back and forth on one side (and I run very early.) Does anyone know if there are any distances posted there, or would someone be willing to look if they have a cruise coming up in the very near future? Running on the deck of a ship is one of my favorite places in the world to run, and I don't want to give up that experience. Thanks!

On my original thread about the Wish promenade deck I reported that it was 151 walking steps for me between the stairs at each end, so I would guess 400-450 feet. I didn't see anything posted, but that was on the MV.

Do you mean running back and forth in one section so you're avoiding the stairs and/or having to go inside to get from one side of the ship to the other?
The only place I can think to really do that is right at the bow of the ship - you could kind of run small loops since the area is kind of open - but some of it will be on the bridge cam. LOL

We did not find anywhere to reasonably run on the Wish. We used treadmills or ran in port at Nassau and in CC.

We just got off the Wish and never once during out 4 days were we ever able to walk around the ship. There was always some part of the decks closed to walking traffic. One day we couldn't walk forward or back as it was closed off. Very disappointing. Not because of this, but we won't be sailing the Wish ever again.

Our room host was expressing his disappointment in this choice he has worked on all the ships and he, and the other crew don’t understand the layout of the new ship specifically no walking trail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter