runDisney Race Recaps?

NewRunner

Mouseketeer
I can't seem to find a thread so thought I'd start one. Does anyone have blogs where they have or will post race recaps from the recent Marathon weekend and Star Wars races? I'd love to read race recaps to get excited for the upcoming Princess Half weekend. :)

Check out trip reports. I am writing one about marathon weekend. There are several others that are writing them here.

If you'd like to watch something to get excited, there are quite a few YouTube videos people have made of their past runs. Quality and length will vary; my wife and I personally enjoy looking at Lee Hoedl's videos as he usually edits them well with good Disney music.

If you're into that kind of thing!

If you'd like to watch something to get excited, there are quite a few YouTube videos people have made of their past runs. Quality and length will vary; my wife and I personally enjoy looking at Lee Hoedl's videos as he usually edits them well with good Disney music.

If you're into that kind of thing!
Yes, I LOVE watching you tube videos of past races....helps to entertain me on the treadmill (which I spend a lot of time on since Canadian Prairie winters aren't usually conducive to outside runs). Thanks for the recommendation of one to watch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter