Run to the Disney Store TODAY (June 20)

Belle1962

DIS Veteran
Lots of stuff ON SALE. Princess sleepwear, princess accesories, girls & boys clothing, SNOWGLOBES--full size and mini, picture frames, Ice Cream Shop stuff, Pooh & Friends collectibles, mini mean bag characters, toy kitchen stuff, plus all of the Atlantis stuff, and more.

I'm gonna spend (and SAVE) a fortune.

Is it lunch yet?????

I just came back for my disney store and they were still having the same sale a couple of weeks ago. The only thing different was the princess pjs aren't on sale anymore. I wonder if different stores have differnent sales. I am going online now. Thanks for the tip.

I was at the Disney store yesterday ( 6/19 ) and bought a t-shirt and jumprope set. The CM told me there would be a lot of sales starting today ( 6/20 ) and he checked to see if both items I bought would be reduced even more than the 35-50% I already got off.

I went today and got a Tinkerbell swimwuit and towel ($9.99 each)for my DD, as well as a Princess nightgown and robe set for $15.49. Grandma got her a Princess purse for about $6.50. But my DD isn't spoiled!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter