Run Disney and acclaim

jockey

Runs for Wine!
Has anyone used Acclaim to get into run disney races? Do they confirm ASAP...and with rooms can they get a special rate or apply Annual Pass discount TIA

I've used Acclaim - they are SUPERB. Depends on what you are asking about Confirming...they are a small operation like most travel providers and for busy events they can get swamped with mail and calls, and if you are contacting them during a race weekend then you will have to be patient because they are likely traveling or busy at the event. As for rooms I know they get discounts but I know nothing about the Annual Pass stuff.

I've never used them, but have heard good things about them and getting into runDisney events. (I'm moving this over to the Events side of WISH where you may have a better chance to hear from persons that have participated in some of the events.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter