Rumor about “modified experiences” when Disney reopens (read 1st post for potential modifications being considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't just orange county. Go to any county commission or city council meeting and you'll hear the same thing they will be just saying them in person in normal times.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"I found a sandwich in your park and I demand to know why it didn't have mayonnaise!"

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"I found a sandwich in your park and I demand to know why it didn't have mayonnaise!"

There was a sign that said don't drink the sprinkler water so I made sun tea with it and now I have an infection!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.52.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.52.54 AM.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.57.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.57.48 AM.png
    431.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.59.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.59.24 AM.png
    386 KB · Views: 7
People who have their virtual return time are jamming up on top of each other crowding the area by WoD So they can be first when finally called and ignoring CMs telling them to space out.

Considering this is the EXACT behavior seen at airport gates this should not surprise Disney in the slightest. But it seems to have 🙄
This is why all these "social distancing" guidelines SOUND good, but just won't be very practical in the long run. Social distancing works fine when there isn't a lot of people in a given place. But once places like this start opening up .. people will show up and they will be jammed together SOMEWHERE. There isn't enough stickers or security guards to keep people separated.

I mean .. even at local stores .. eventually people will start going out more and there will just be more people there then can truly socially distance. And we, as a country, are going to have to be okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter