Rude people

old lady

DIS Veteran
Have you had any experience or experiences with rude cast members or other guests? Have seen any? What about guests being rude to cast members or vice versa. Or, have you been rude in anyway?

We only went once so nowhere near the experience level of many here. During that trip though my answer would be: not really. Found staff generally professional, some quite thoughtful and no people awful enough they stood out.

My wife informed a CM that a gentleman was smoking by the Aladdin ride. The CM made him put it out. I guess the man called her a narc. My wife responded with “ If I see you smoking again I’ll make you put it out again. This was about 5 minutes after park open a week ago. I missed it all since I was on the ride.

I have had a few... unfortunately even at the happiest place on earth people are still jerks!

One was at Kat Coras where the seating area was. A guy was blocking the bench because he was looking at pictures above them. All I did was go over and nicely ask him if i could sit. He threw a major fit about how he was there first and it was rude for me to ask him to move.

Another was at ASMu when our flight was at 11pm. We were making some noise leaving and our "neighbor" came out cussing at us telling us to be quiet (even though we were trying). He then started yelling saying how glad he was that we were leaving because our little brats were making too much noise the whole time he was there.

Had a lady on the bus slap her kid in the face .. like really hard than told him not to his his cousin kid was like 2...wonder where he learned to hit..

When we went shortly after the new FP system with MDE was set up it obviously affected wait times at rides that never previously had FPs. We had picked up Winnie the Pooh ones and were in the FP line waiting. Apparently it had broken down several times that day so the stand by line was severely backed up and tons of FP guests were being let through. A guy who had been waiting forever with his kids in stand by was really losing it, and people around him were getting worked up as well. TBH I couldn’t blame him. I’d have been furious too watching all those people walking right on. I felt bad for them and for the poor CM who was getting it in the neck. The CM handled it brilliantly. When we got off the ride the Sb line still hadn’t moved and a manager was speaking to the people involved. They seemed to resolve it and the manager followed us out. We stopped him to let him know how well the CM had handled himself under that kind of pressure. We thought it was important that whatever happened, he know that the CM was nothing but professional. And we also did say we completely understood the guest’s issues as well.

It was a tough situation for everyone.

Yes, but I feel like ANY place that has high crowd levels will have rude people here and there. So, I have seen this in WDW, but I have also seen this at the airport, grocery store, gas station, LOL! You get my drift. I'm sure at least 10% of all crowds are rude people.

This really is an ill thought out thread. This can only lead to poor results.

That's "old lady" specialty. She will never return to read any comments. She starts strange and controversial threads all over these boards, gets people going, never comes back. Check out her history.

During our first family trip to Disney in 2008 we stayed at Pop. My husband left the room to get a drink and was taking a very long time to return. I eventually found out that he ended up in a fight with another guest and the police were called. The other guest was very drunk and belligerent. He was exposing himself to young girls near the pool area and urinating around the resort. My husband confronted him (not a good idea) and the drunk man attacked him. My husband held him down until the police arrived. Thank goodness no one was seriously hurt. That was our only bad experience with another guest and a lesson was learned by my husband to let the CM’s handle these situations.

That's "old lady" specialty. She will never return to read any comments. She starts strange and controversial threads all over these boards, gets people going, never comes back. Check out her history.

Maybe she should change her name to “Old Lady Troll” 🤔

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter