RS Transports

bertharc

Earning My Ears
Hello!

Has anyone used the transfer service by RS transports to DLP? Are they reliable?

I've been reading some reviews and it seems they are ok, but I would like some more detailed and updated info! I've just booked it and got a confirmation, but I won't lie. Their website is a bit strange...

We're going in December and our flight only arrives in CDG at 8pm, so we won't be able to catch the magic shuttle.

Thanks a lot!

I will use them for our trip in January 2017.

They are a little bit cheaper then TIO Shuttle an John from Ezyshuttle can not drive us to DLP this time.

I will use them for our trip in January 2017.

They are a little bit cheaper then TIO Shuttle an John from Ezyshuttle can not drive us to DLP this time.

Thanks for the reply! Let's hope it all goes well for us... I'm guessing you've booked at the website. Is it just the form and then "reconfirm" by replying to their email?

Anyone who has recently booked and used their services?

I have used them many times and never had a problem but some minor ones easily solved. we have booked again with them for our early dec trip.

you can call them if you wish, if the website is confusing you.
I've used them many times, they are always the transfer I book if I'm flying into CDG and heading for the DLP area.

you can call them if you wish, if the website is confusing you.
I've used them many times, they are always the transfer I book if I'm flying into CDG and heading for the DLP area.

I'm a bit afraid of calling and not being able to talk to them properly, as don't speak French...

The website isn't confusing, but when I got the confirmation email and it said " please reconfirm" , I wasn't sure what to do. So i just replied to the email saying it was correct. Is that what you normally do?

I´ve sent them a mail some days ago about booking them for our trip in January.

I did not get any response since then.....I will give them some more days and then I will contact TIO Shuttle instead.

Right so I called them and it's all good apparently! They guy spoke English!

The only thing is that they said I should go to wait in departures (exit 8) instead of waiting for the driver in arrivals... Has someone done this?

Update: I´ve booked with TIO Shuttle because RS TRansport did not respond on my emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter