Rs Transport???

meg+chloesmum

Earning My Ears
can anyone please help, we are going to disney 25th may by plane landing at 8:10 at night so the vea will have stopped. we contacted rs transports after someone on here recommending them in january and they never 100% confirmed it and after much chasing up this week still havent had a response??

Does anyone else recommend anyone for a private transfer? do you think its too late? will there be normal taxi type cars at the airport anyway??

So confused its the first time we have flown and im worrying!!

there will be normal taxis but they are metered and in the evening its at least 120 euros one way for the journey between CDG and the DLP hotels.

If you haven't had a confirmation from rstransports by email, maybe you could try callling them to check they have your reservation? I love rstransports, have emailed, called, and text them several times over the years regarding bookings/pick-ups etc, and they have always been reliable for me.

Others you might try are ezyshuttle.com, tioshuttle, interprestige.

I've booked Ezyshuttle. Communication so far has been excellent.
Lots of good reports on them here and on tripadvisor

I used Ezyshuttle on our last trip and he was fantastic, we go again in December and we've booked them once again

Thankyou everyone for your help. It actually turns out that they have changed their email contact since january and i have mailed their new address and has a confirmation email this morning. I thought it strange they had been so prompt before in replying but its now all sorted.

eeekkk!! 3 weeks today:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter