RPR /Standard with 2 Queens and a sofabed

komondorok

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Hope you can help. We are leaving Thursday for the RPR. We are a family of 5 - 2 teens and a 6 year old.

When I made my reservations, the customer service person told me that RPR has a few, very few, standard rooms with 2 queens and a sofabed. She put in a request for one of those rooms for us. Told me to wait and see what we get before we order the roll-away.

Just wondering if anybody has actually ever seen one of these elusive rooms at RPR? Or was the reservationist just temporarily confused over my reservation - thinking that maybe she was booking a Hard Rock deluxe room?

I am bringing an air mattress just in case. But I am curious to know if these rooms really exist.

Also, if these rooms don't exist - what are suggestions for a good room request? Somebody posted earlier on a wonderful room that had a dead center view of Hulk, however, I can't seem to find the room number.

Thanks,
Michele

We had a dead center view of the Hulk. We were in room 1533 - two queen beds - no sofabed, sorry. Maybe someone will be able to answer your question about the sofabed. Our room was very nice. We loved the RPR.

I think bringing the air mattress is a good plan.

Thanks Antmaril,

I will put in a request for that room. I have never, in all my lurking, seen a mention of a 5 person room at RPR. But I have to admit that my curiosity is now piqued.

-Michele

I don't think that room exists. We had a king room with a pull out sofa and that took up the whole room so I don't see how an additional bed would fit in there. I could be wrong, but I would call the resort to make sure. The only room that I know would hold that many was the king suite.

I wouldn't count on that room existing. I have been to RPR many times and have had the King with sofa-bed. I can't see how two queens and a sofa-bed would fit unless there are a few rooms taht are larger. I would also doubt anyone at the reservation # would know this! <G> Why not call the resort itself and ask a manager?

At the HRH thats a deluxe room and I was told they didnt have any of those at the RPR. We stayed at the RPR last year in a standard 2 queen room and there is no room for a sofa bed in there. maybe you should call back and speak with another rep because the one you spoke with could have given you incorrect info.
If you need a room like that my rate for the deluxe was $160 ent rate.

No, I don't need a room like that. I was just curious. :)

Actually, I have changed my reservation a few times and each reservationist commented on "I see you have a request for the 2 queens and a sofabed." One reservationist told me that they had to have a few rooms like that so that they could advertise that the rooms sleep up to 5.

Who knows? Guess we will find out when we get there. As I mentioned, I don't need one nor do I really want one, as my kids are already arguing over who gets to sleep on the air bed :earsgirl: I would much rather have one of the rooms with the view of Hulk! I never make room requests because we are never in our room, but I think I will make a request Antmaril's room and see what I get. :D

-Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter