RPR DOWNgrade offer

forgetyourtroubles!

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We had a great time at the RPR, however, I have to warn you...we arrived at 11 pm and they did not have any more of the standard king rooms left, which we had reserved. He asked us if we would enjoy a parlor room instead, same price but nicer and bigger!! BUT... then he quietly slipped in the fact that it had NO BED! My husband said we only plan to use the room for sleeping so...no. They ended up upgrading us to a suite (with a parlor attatched! Ha! Ha!) and a VERY nice bathroom. We had a lovely view of the park right outside the window, too. All that for the ent. rate of $125/night. Beware of a parlor room...unless you like sleeping at a desk!

Why the heck would somebody rent a room without a bed? Are you sure there wasn't a murphy bed?

Im glad such a negative situation turned into such a positive one for you.I dont think you'd have to use the desk just throw a pillow in the tub.LOL

Was there a pullout or something?? How weird. I'm glad you got a suite upgrade. Maybe DH and I wil be so luck. We reserved a King standard too. Probably not though, we will be checking in sometime around 4 pm. Thanks for the warning though!

I'm sure there isn't a bed. He said he "thought" the room was equipped with fold-out cots in the closet. Those rooms are usually especially for business clients who hold meetings there. I'm sure glad my dh easily says NO. I probably would have been a sucker and let them stick me in there.

After all the talk about the beds being like sleeping on clouds, I'm looking as much foreward to the bed as the park. But if the desk was comfortable, maybe:D

Congrats, but a hotel with a room that has no beds....go figure!:rolleyes:

You sure he wasn't kidding? Don't the parlor rooms have pull-out sofas? I think it's the other half of the executive suite, which you ended up with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter