Roz's new favorite song!!

This was deemed my Summer Song. This one and Alan Jackson's Good Time. EVerytime it comes on in the car we cranked it, actually we just did it yesterday. It was my Myspace song for a while, but I just changed it-gotta keep the space fresh!:lmao:

I think it should be the official song of the Labor Day GG! :cool1:

Ha, John had that song on his myspace page for a while too. Just no smokin funny things at the GG! :rotfl:

it took a lot of talent to steal other songs.

no, it was aimed at kid rock. I don't like him.

LOL. Ok then.

I like some of his songs. I would never buy a whole CD, because some of his stuff is too bad for my tender ears. But, every now and then he does something I really like! :goodvibes

C'mon Pete...nobody was using Werewolves of London anymore anyway!!! Thats a seriously "feel good" song!!! I honestly think Kid Rock has alot of talent, he is pretty good on most instruments, but hes a DJ first through and through, and thats what DJs do they mix songs....he just knows a songs an instant hit if you already recognize it from the first note.

I was gonna say that I had it on myspace, but you beat me too it! I love that song!

Our pontoon never had a stripper pole tho. :(

And on another note, I am pretty sure that rebel bikini is "painted" on not the real kind :) bet that makes you go back and listen again huh Pete. :lmao:

I was gonna say that I had it on myspace, but you beat me too it! I love that song!

Our pontoon never had a stripper pole tho. :(

And on another note, I am pretty sure that rebel bikini is "painted" on not the real kind :) bet that makes you go back and listen again huh Pete. :lmao:

That will even make me go back and listen again!! :eek:

We never had a pole in our boats either, when we lived up north. Lots of walleye fishing though!! :thumbsup2

it took a lot of talent to steal other songs.

I liked it... kind of described my summer of '73!! However...I agree with Pete about stealing a song. I kept waiting to hear... "Ah-OOOO! Werewolf in London!" <Oops! Rog snuck one in ahead of me!

Well, am I the only one who thinks that is painted on?

I saw an interview with Kid Rock, about this song, and he said that he sampled werewolf of London and sweet home alabama, they both had the same chord/beat/tempo something musical.

And by the way, sampling isn't a new thing, most of our "classics" we sampled from older blues tunes etc. They just didn't have a computer to do it with, they had to work a little harder... LOL

C'mon Pete...nobody was using Werewolves of London anymore anyway!!! Thats a seriously "feel good" song!!! I honestly think Kid Rock has alot of talent, he is pretty good on most instruments, but hes a DJ first through and through, and thats what DJs do they mix songs....he just knows a songs an instant hit if you already recognize it from the first note.

:thumbsup2 I agree with Rog.
And the kid likes to fight,,which he usaully ends up doing when he parties in nashville. The people here actually enjoy it when he starts a fight, or at least his peeps. He do love the girly clubs.

I agree, that is a seriously "feel good" song. I was reticent to even check it out because I don't generally like Kid Rock, but I love all three of those songs (this one, Werewolves, & Sweet Home Alabama). This song just helps me to reminisce (as KR is) about what I was doing when these songs were popular. I like it.

That song definitely has a "Michigan" summer feel to it. Kid Rock is one of the few celebrities from our state that sticks around and takes an interest in it. I don't like ALL of his music....but he has had some really good songs. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter