Royal Suite????

waggles02673

Mouseketeer
Anyone ever stay in the Roy or Walt Suite on the Wonder? We just booked the Roy Suite for April 2016 and looking for feedback.

Thanks

Jon

Anyone ever stay in the Roy or Walt Suite on the Wonder? We just booked the Roy Suite for April 2016 and looking for feedback.

Thanks

Jon
I stayed in the 8030 Walt on the Wonder nice wide room, good location, free wifi all cruise, palo dinner room service. Concierge hosts call on you regularly and look after any needs. We had soda in cans replenished and bottled water. The beds were nice, the whirlpool bath great. Nice layout good sofa. I have photos in my Wonder Alaska thread in my signature. Enjoy.

Thanks for the info and pics. We have been on the Wonder once but never concierge level, we only have done concierge on the Dream.

Thanks for the info and pics. We have been on the Wonder once but never concierge level, we only have done concierge on the Dream.

As you might know they are different, the Wonder doesn't gave a concierge lounge and the hosts come around to you on a daily basis to check your needs. There is an embarkation meet in a bar, then a concierge party, and reports of using a bar for pre dinner drinks.

We had excellent treatment in the royal the Palo dinner in the room was great as my don 16 could have it and they came and set up the table with cloth etc then visited a few times for starters entrees and dessert.

We went to Alaska in it and the space was fantastic of course we had great views all day and evening and part night from the large verandah.

Last edited:
Thanks again. The cruise on the Wonder in the Royal suite will be for my wife's birthday and we will be joined by her mother. We really like the fact that you can order Palo in your room! We are not drinkers so really won't miss the free pre dinner drinks that you get in the lounge on the Dream and Fantasy. We will however miss the Coffee machine in the Concierge Lounge:). The price for the Royal suite on the Wonder was a little more then the price for a one Bedroom on the Dream for the same time frame and same cruise length.

Thanks again. The cruise on the Wonder in the Royal suite will be for my wife's birthday and we will be joined by her mother. We really like the fact that you can order Palo in your room! We are not drinkers so really won't miss the free pre dinner drinks that you get in the lounge on the Dream and Fantasy. We will however miss the Coffee machine in the Concierge Lounge:). The price for the Royal suite on the Wonder was a little more then the price for a one Bedroom on the Dream for the same time frame and same cruise length.

Yes we got a deal on the Royal as well, not much over a Cat T, Palo in Room is nice,An officer and a room service steward come and get up the table, they come back with Soups and starters, then back for main course and then dessert. Tip once at the end. Care the soups can 'cool' a bit but rest of the food was hot.

Can anyone tell me how big the Murphy bed in the media room is?

Its a reasonable size, enough for my tall son who is 17

Now?

Are you thinking a Royal?

As there is
A double
Two twins on the floor.
Two bunks above.
Sleeps seven

A twin in the Royal.

Murphy beds are in Cat Ts?

Left to right.

TV then middle Wet Bar then right Murphy bed in a Cat T in the wall.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that the sofa in the royals did not convert to a bed but that there was a Murphy behind in th room off of the master.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter