• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Royal Pacific

I'm going a week from Saturday (June 22) for two nights and did not have a minimum either. Can't wait. I'll post when I get back.

We tried to add one night on to our stay in August at RPH we are spending four at HRH and they had a minimum two night stay - oh, well I guess we'll have to stay an extra night! It does sound like they don't have their stories straight yet though.

I always call Loews Hotels directly, 800- 235-6397, and have never had a problem, I also got the $99 per night for 2 nights, Aug. 1 and 2. HTH! ;)

could you please post the international no to book eg 407 ...? as i tried to call to book royal pacific and was told a three night minimum for the entertainment rate thank you in advance.

Banjo,

When I made my 1 night reservation at the Entertainment rate, I phoned the Royal Pacific direct (001 from the UK) 407 503 3000. They then transferred me to the Central Reservations office (which is in Canada strangely enough).

When I booked my room at RPH, fan club rate, I phoned USF directly and booked with them. ($139 club level !! yipee)

I just called and places a 24 hour hold on a standard room for $99. The entertainment rate was not available for 2 nights, but it was for 3 nights. It sounds like they are instilling a minimum stay now. I don't know if we will actually book the room or not. I have a hard time paying for parking. I know it is the norm in other areas, but not in Orlando. I am looking into renting a car when we are ready to leave and we might just take a towncar to the hotel if we do decide to stay. We'll see what happens.

Sure you pay for parking at the other Orlando hotels, it's just hidden in the price. If RPH had offered you a room at $106 you would have jumped up and down and said what a great price it was. Also at these other hotels that "don't charge for parking" it takes a considerable amount of time to actually get to the park. Time is money. At the Universal hotels it takes about the same amount of time to get to the parks as it does to get from the main parking lot (actually less from HRH and I don't know about RPH)

thanks for the phone numbers guys, i called them yesterday and the entertainment rate requires the 3 night minimum but only at the RPH so i decided to just book the HRH for 2 nights and their is no minimum with that hotel anyhoo i got the hard rock for $125 a night for 3-5 sept and considering you can pool hop its no problem actually it works out better as i was only gonna book the RP for 1 night but decided to talk myself into 2 nights at hard rock so roll on august...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter