Royal Pacific Resort?

autumnblue

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about cutting my disnay vacation short a few days to try out the Royal Pacific Resort. Can anyone direct me on how to find a good deal. I will be there either the end of October or beginning of November. I keep seeing that people on this board are getting $99 a night or $139 for a club room. How do I find those rates? Are there any cards or offers I should sign up for? I am very new to Universal and I do not really know where to start.

Also when is the official openning and does anyone know if the new Emeril's restuarant will open the same time?

Autumn

I got those rates. I only got them with the Universal Fan Club card which you can get through most employers.

I tried my Entertainment card and AAA etc... and the rates weren't as good.

It's supposed to open in July.

Thanks for the info. My husband just went down to his HR department and they are part of the fan club. Did you get the club rate or a regular room rate?

Autumn

I booked for Oct 24 to 28th and I got the $139 rate using the fan club card for club level. I am really looking forward to staying there and being spoiled by the extras club level offers.

At first I booked the $99 rate and figured I'd save money and not do the Club rate but then I read more about it and I figured I'd never afford the Club rate again, so I called back and got the Club rate.

We're going Nov 1 - 3.

Good luck!

Now I'm bummed!!

I have a standard room reserved for Sept 24 for 3 nights(entertainment rate) Then I was able to get a fan club card, so I tried for a club room- NO Go. It was $229 a night, fan club rate. Am I doing something wrong? I am slighlty flexable with my dates, does it help to shift them a bit??? Any suggestions would help- I really wanted Club level after hearing everyone talk about it. :( Oh well.

Any one have any ideas?

beattyfamily

I think we are arriving in Florida on November 3rd. I'm not quite sure if I want to do Disney first or not. I'm definitely going to try tonight for that $139 rate I would love to do a club level annd i don't think I'll ever see a rate like this again. My husband really wants to stay at this hotel becuase of the new Emeril's resturant Tchop chop i just hope it opens before Novemebr. BTW, we are nearly neighbors, I live in Attleboro.:p

Autumn

beattyfamily

No luck with the club room for $139 a night only regular for that price. Do you now if you can use a disney club card to get the entertainment rate or do you have to have the an actual entertainment card?

Autumn

Yes, we are nearly neighbor's! I go to the Attleboro mall at least once a month. My DD's love to go to the Disney Store, of course!

I'm sorry you can't get that rate. It could be sold out or maybe just not available yet. Did you ask? It doesn't hurt to keep trying. Sometimes calling back, you get a different answer. What I did was list all cards I had (Entertainment, AAA, and Fan Club) and asked them to check the rates for HRH and RP. Fan Club ended up being much cheaper than Entertainment this year, but not last year....

The Entertainment card has to be the one you buy, not Disney Club. Unless they've changed things in the last couple of months.

But www.entertainment.com is running a special right now thru Feb 28 of FREE SHIPPING and the books are discounted...the one I bought right before our last trip in November was $25 and is now $17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter