ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

What happens during happy hour?

tumblr_mddx3ppgsk1rsfn5h.gif

does anyone know if you can use the resort on the day of checkout- ie if i booked a club room can it be used for breakfast and snacks the day of checkout. I remember using the health suite last time I stayed on the day I checked out

I'm so excited - we officially booked our hotel for the second part of what's become a split-trip between Disney and Universal this fall. :) We landed at Royal Pacific, and got club level for about $30 more per day than a regular room. It's my first time staying club level anywhere, and from what I can tell the hotel looks beautiful. I've read that the lounge is in tower 3 - are there specific club level rooms in that tower as well, or do they put you where they have room and you travel to the lounge?

You will usually be on 7th floor with the club lounge, but you can have club added to any room you are in if it's available.

Last two years we have been on the 6th floor, we prefer that. And year before we were in T1 for a few days till our preferred room was ready. No issue, it takes a few minutes to walk there.

I'm sure you'll love it........:thumbsup2

You will usually be on 7th floor with the club lounge, but you can have club added to any room you are in if it's available.

Last two years we have been on the 6th floor, we prefer that. And year before we were in T1 for a few days till our preferred room was ready. No issue, it takes a few minutes to walk there.

I'm sure you'll love it........:thumbsup2

Thanks, Schumi! It was reading one of your trip reports that helped me choose to upgrade - that, and the excellent rate that was being offered. :) Are the rooms still in good shape? I don't know whether to request a refurbed room or stick with something closer to the lounge.

refurbished rooms are only at T1.
the other two towers have not been renovated yet.

club is in T3.

you could request to be in T1 with club benefits.
that might work for you, just call and ask when you book if that can be arranged.
stay club but be assigned in T1.

refurbished rooms are only at T1.
the other two towers have not been renovated yet.

club is in T3.

you could request to be in T1 with club benefits.
that might work for you, just call and ask when you book if that can be arranged.
stay club but be assigned in T1.

Right - I had read about only T1 being refurbed. I guess I'm just not sure if it would be worth it to have the fresh new room and the hike over to the lounge, or if the convenience of being near the lounge (albeit it in an older room) is part of the whole experience. Honestly I'm just over-thinking things - I'm so excited for my vaca I tend to obsess a little bit. :)

you could work it okay.
just take the elevator to the lobby level.
walk over to T3 elevator and go to the 7th floor then.

don't have to go outside at all.
all 3 elevators can be used from floor 3/lobby.

Any room will be fine.

Our rooms last year were fine......nothing looked outdated or worn and we have never had issues with room not being cleaned.....it's always immaculate.

It does only take a few minutes to get from T1 to T3. But I understand if you would prefer the close proximity to the Club Lounge.........wouldn't worry......the rooms that haven't been updated are just fine. If you had any issues just speak to someone and it'll be sorted.

I'm so excited - we officially booked our hotel for the second part of what's become a split-trip between Disney and Universal this fall. :) We landed at Royal Pacific, and got club level for about $30 more per day than a regular room. It's my first time staying club level anywhere, and from what I can tell the hotel looks beautiful. I've read that the lounge is in tower 3 - are there specific club level rooms in that tower as well, or do they put you where they have room and you travel to the lounge?
Is that $30 club price per room or are you averaging it out per person? I would love to add club to our reservation but the lowest I've found is about $80 per room.

Is that $30 club price per room or are you averaging it out per person? I would love to add club to our reservation but the lowest I've found is about $80 per room.

I believe it's for both of us? I booked through hotels.com - standard rooms were coming up around $260/night and the club level king room was coming up at $290/night. I almost feel like I did something wrong because the price is so good but I've checked and re-checked my reservation and everything is as it should be. There's just two of us traveling - maybe that accounts for the lower price?

I believe it's for both of us? I booked through hotels.com - standard rooms were coming up around $260/night and the club level king room was coming up at $290/night. I almost feel like I did something wrong because the price is so good but I've checked and re-checked my reservation and everything is as it should be. There's just two of us traveling - maybe that accounts for the lower price?
That's awesome then! There are two of us traveling too so I checked my dates and it's almost $80 more per night. We are also in a standard king. So strange how it all works. I will not complain about my SMSM rate of $157 per night though:)

We have three on our reservation for early September and have a 2 Queen Club for $294. It seemed like a good deal considering I was looking at a regular room at the Hard Rock for the same price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter